in call cut -off

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
bishoysaed
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

in call cut -off

Post by bishoysaed » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:20 pm

i just bought ticpods from a couple of months it sounds great but i experience a lot of problems

1- while in a call the ticpods disconnected for a couple of seconds then pairing again, so i have to turn to my mobile device to hear the one i am calling untill the ticpods connected again which confuses me.
also while in call and using both earbuds, the left one has voice delay for 1/2 a second which make me unable to hear the one on the other side

2- sometimes the long press on the right bud for two seconds isn't working properly, i have to turn my ear bud to the charging case and close then open the case to restart them.

hoping to find a solution to these issues, as i really like ticpods and want to use them again.

Aathif Mahir

Re: in call cut -off

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:00 pm

bishoysaed wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:20 pm
i just bought ticpods from a couple of months it sounds great but i experience a lot of problems

1- while in a call the ticpods disconnected for a couple of seconds then pairing again, so i have to turn to my mobile device to hear the one i am calling untill the ticpods connected again which confuses me.
also while in call and using both earbuds, the left one has voice delay for 1/2 a second which make me unable to hear the one on the other side

2- sometimes the long press on the right bud for two seconds isn't working properly, i have to turn my ear bud to the charging case and close then open the case to restart them.

hoping to find a solution to these issues, as i really like ticpods and want to use them again.
Hi bishoysaed,

Are you in latest firmware update on your TicPods, If not please update to latest firmware by doing following steps.
- Mobvoi App - Profile Section - Firmware Update
- If there's any new firmware update, The screen shares you an instruction. please follow that.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
bishoysaed

Post by bishoysaed » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:54 am

Hello, Aathif Mahir

i have checked the firmware through Mobvoi App and i got nothing except a message " you haven't added a device yet" i will share screenshots with you, maybe you will have solution to my problem

unfortunately i am not able to attach pictures

garrywadams

Post by garrywadams » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:24 pm

bishoysaed wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:54 am
Hello, Aathif Mahir

i have checked the firmware through Mobvoi App and i got nothing except a message " you haven't added a device yet" i will share screenshots with you, maybe you will have solution to my problem

unfortunately i am not able to attach pictures
Please see the instructions provided by @sabertooth for installing the latest firmware:
https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54165

Reply back if you are still unable to update.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator