Hi Mobvoi - What about these watch faces?

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
specnaz2807
Cash on hand: Locked

Hi Mobvoi - What about these watch faces?

Post by specnaz2807 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:08 pm

I am disappointed with the quality and quantity of the watch faces in the Mobvoi store. There are only a few cool and useful ones, and they can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
Of course, you can download others from the play store, which are overwhelmingly in the freemium option, but that's not the point here.

Firstly, the watch faces from the play store use data and sensors from the GoogleFit application, not the Tic's applications, so if someone uses the Tic's applications on a daily basis, they must additionally have active sensors in GoogleFit, which has a negative impact on battery life. Mobvoi watch faces use data and sensors in the Tic apps.

It is also a pity that there are no more watch faces in the Mobvoi store such as "age of blood" which is interactive and clicking on individual elements opens the Tic's applications. With your flagship TicWatch pro 3 watch, it's the only watch face that tells you your blood saturation level. The watch has tons of sensors, and there are no watch faces that display this data on the watch face.
So I am calling on you for more "age of blood" watch faces that work and look great.

BR

no avatar
volk.chr

Re: Hi Mobvoi - What about these watch faces?

Post by volk.chr » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi,

search in the Appstore for: Pear Watchface v.good and dont use more Batterrylife.
And if U whant it a lil tricky, search for Minimal@Elegant. Its not easy to configure it but U canb change every Face.

Gruß

PS. sorry 4 my bad english ;)

no avatar
masterspins50

Re: Hi Mobvoi - What about these watch faces?

Post by masterspins50 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:57 pm

I'd say that everyone has their own taste and therefore there are differences in what they like or dislike cause I like)