Sleep Data not exported to Google fit

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
i3oumar
Cash on hand: Locked

Sleep Data not exported to Google fit

Post by i3oumar » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:31 am

How can I make Google Fit to read my sleep tracking ?

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Re: Sleep Data not exported to Google fit

Post by garrywadams » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:32 pm

If you are using TicSleep, this data does not currently sync with Google Fit. If you want your sleep data in Google Fit you will need to use a 3rd party app. Sleep As Android has an Android app and a WearOS companion app that tracks your sleep and supports cloud sync with Google Fit, but it is not part of the Mobvoi "Tic" apps. It must be installed and run independently.

Hopefully Google Fit sync will include sleep data in the future, but for now TicHealth only syncs steps and heart rate history with Google Fit.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
i3oumar

Post by i3oumar » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:49 am

Thank you very much

no avatar
jhuster

Post by jhuster » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:43 pm

garrywadams wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:32 pm
If you are using TicSleep, this data does not currently sync with Google Fit. If you want your sleep data in Google Fit you will need to use a 3rd party app. Sleep As Android has an Android app and a WearOS companion app that tracks your sleep and supports cloud sync with Google Fit, but it is not part of the Mobvoi "Tic" apps. It must be installed and run independently.

Hopefully Google Fit sync will include sleep data in the future, but for now TicHealth only syncs steps and heart rate history with Google Fit.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator
I would really like to request compatibility with the data from TicSleep to Google Fit. Is this a Google Fit limitation or a TicSleep limitation. Appears to be the latter since Sleep As Android syncs data. I used to use Sleep As Android, but it really uses a lot of watch battery.

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Post by garrywadams » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:53 am

jhuster wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:43 pm
I would really like to request compatibility with the data from TicSleep to Google Fit. Is this a Google Fit limitation or a TicSleep limitation. Appears to be the latter since Sleep As Android syncs data. I used to use Sleep As Android, but it really uses a lot of watch battery.
To my knowledge there is nothing preventing Mobvoi from building the capability to sync sleep data with Google fit. It is just a feature that has not been built into the software yet. It has been requested multiple times, and will likely be added in a future release.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator