Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
jhuster
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro 4G Ineligible for Verizon Numbershare with Pixel 3 XL

Post by jhuster » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 pm

rieldeal98 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:20 am
I'm having same issue problem with VZW. I I'm unable to use my smartwatch. Punch in the IMEI # Into the VZW website, I went to Add a line, choice my device to share it, confirmation went thru, I don't see the device into my Verizon account. Try to redo it by adding a line, punch in the IMEI#, and it said The phone associated with the Device ID you entered has already been activated. Please contact us at 800-922-0204 if you want to switch phones with another customer. Called that number be on the line with them over 2 hours, went thru 4 rep. With no success. I'm ready to return this watch if no success.
Ask to be directly connected to Tier 2 support. They know what needs to be done. Wish it wasn't this difficult because the TicWatch 4G is an excellent device and I've had it working great on Verizon since my own ordeal.

no avatar
rieldeal98

Post by rieldeal98 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:09 am

After emailing BrianSamelson, he has given me the right VZW rep. person to talk to. Thank you Brian, my ticwatch pro lte4G is working well with my pixel 3xl using number share.

no avatar
whittwinyard

Post by whittwinyard » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:02 pm

Same for me... been on with VerizonWireless multiple times spanning multiple hours. Still no such luck on the NumberShare. On the verge of returning the TicWatch Pro LTE.