System Update

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
TicWatch69
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:16 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

System Update

Post by TicWatch69 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:10 pm

I just looked over at my watch while it was on the charging dock & noticed it was doing a system update. Anyone else get this & know what it is for?

This is the 1st System Update I have gotten with the Pro & thought that they would have asked 1st before installing ... ?

Thanks!

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:06 pm

TicWatch69 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:10 pm
I just looked over at my watch while it was on the charging dock & noticed it was doing a system update. Anyone else get this & know what it is for?

This is the 1st System Update I have gotten with the Pro & thought that they would have asked 1st before installing ... ?

Thanks!
Hi TicWatch69,

Seems like your TicWatch is installing recently released firmware update automatically while you plugged into a charging dock.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Nightdiff
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Nightdiff » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:53 pm

I haven't noticed an update?

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:29 am

Nightdiff wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:53 pm
I haven't noticed an update?
Hi Nightdiff,

Please provide the build number of your TicWatch (under System -> Setting -> About)

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Nightdiff
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Nightdiff » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 pm

I got the update thank you are there any new features with the update?

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Aathif Mahir » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:09 pm

Nightdiff wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 pm
I got the update thank you are there any new features with the update?
Hi Nightdiff,

Please provide the build number of your TicWatch (under System -> Setting -> About) after that only we can share you the change log.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
jhuster
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:13 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by jhuster » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:12 pm

I received build PWDD.190617.018 over the weekend and I noticed we now have a "Speaker Draining" option on the Power Menu after holding the lower button in. Can you give us the rest of the Change Log? Thank you!

no avatar
Nightdiff
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Nightdiff » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:09 pm
Nightdiff wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 pm
I got the update thank you are there any new features with the update?
Hi Nightdiff,

Please provide the build number of your TicWatch (under System -> Setting -> About) after that only we can share you the change log.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Pwdd.190617.010

no avatar
Nightdiff
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Nightdiff » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Ok so I gave the build number

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: System Update

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Nightdiff wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:04 pm
Ok so I gave the build number
Hi Nightdiff,

TicWatch Pro 4G currently receiving OTA with some fixes and improvements, We'll share the detailed changelog as soon as possible.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

Post Reply