See Notifications Hands-free?

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
edwardsjh
Cash on hand: Locked

See Notifications Hands-free?

Post by edwardsjh » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Is there a way to see my notifications hands-free----that is, without having to use my figure to swipe up on my watch face to see them? TIA

no avatar
jhuster

Re: See Notifications Hands-free?

Post by jhuster » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 am

edwardsjh wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Is there a way to see my notifications hands-free----that is, without having to use my figure to swipe up on my watch face to see them? TIA
Yes, there is a gestures setting within the watch that will allow just this. As long as you have "Tilt To Wake" turned on, you'll be able to do all the finger-free notification navigation you want.

no avatar
edwardsjh

Post by edwardsjh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks, jhuster. I did have that turned on; notifications . What I am trying to do is when a notification is available (say from a text, email, facebook, calendar, etc) that it "pops up" on the watch on its own, with no gestures, scrolling, touching, etc required from me. How can

no avatar
jhuster

Post by jhuster » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:24 pm

edwardsjh wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:33 pm
Thanks, jhuster. I did have that turned on; notifications . What I am trying to do is when a notification is available (say from a text, email, facebook, calendar, etc) that it "pops up" on the watch on its own, with no gestures, scrolling, touching, etc required from me. How can
As soon as your watch buzzes, if you twist to look at it - it should pop up immediately on the screen.