esim activation

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
hoffmatek
Cash on hand: Locked

esim activation

Post by hoffmatek » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Hello all,

I would like to activate my esim but I can't find "Communication Settings" menu in Mobvoi app. I see only "health center".

Some tips for me?

Thank you for reply
Have a nice day ;)

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Re: esim activation

Post by Mobvoi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:18 am

Hello,

1. Please confirm that the build number for your smartwatch is PWDD 190617.032 and above. If not, please update to this version (To Check Version Number in Smartwatch: Settings - System - About - H-Build Number).

2. Restart your watch (To Restart Watch: Settings - System - Restart)

3. After restarting, check to see if there is a Phone Number present in the watch settings. (To check Phone Number: Settings - System - Mobile - Sim Status - Phone Number).

- If there is no number, the 4G cellular connectivity has not been successfully activated. Please contact Verizon/Vodafone customer service. Walking into a Verizon/Vodafone store for an in-person representative is recommended.

- If there is a number (Quick Check: In the drop-down quick menu the dial slides from top to bottom to search for a Mobile Network within the interface), it means that the 4G cellular connectivity has been activated. Please try making a call or access the network. To access the network, please use the following method: Within the watch's Settings menu, please select System > Mobile, then make sure that Mobile is set to ON or Automatic. Please note that in the case of Automatic, the Bluetooth connection between the watch and the phone has to be disconnected.

*If you have issues answering phone calls or accessing the Internet for network functions, please contact Verizon/Vodafone customer service. Walking into a Verizon/Vodafone store for an in-person representative is recommended.

Hope this would help, thanks!

Best,

Mobvoi

no avatar
hoffmatek

Post by hoffmatek » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Hello Mobvoi,

I know how activate esim but cannot scan qr code because "Communication Settings" menu is missing in Mobvoi app.

And Yes, I'm on last version of system...
PWDD.190617.059

Any other ideas?

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Post by Mobvoi » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:08 am

hoffmatek wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:29 pm
Hello Mobvoi,

I know how activate esim but cannot scan qr code because "Communication Settings" menu is missing in Mobvoi app.

And Yes, I'm on last version of system...
PWDD.190617.059

Any other ideas?
Hello,

Please reset the watch to factory settings and then try activating esim. Hope this would help, thanks!

Best,

Mobvoi

no avatar
martin3

Post by martin3 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:18 am

Also for me, on the communication there is just the FAQ button no scan QR code. Tried it also with another phone but same issue, no option to scan we code.

no avatar
hoffmatek

Post by hoffmatek » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:20 pm

Hello,
I will try it...

Thank you

no avatar
hoffmatek

Post by hoffmatek » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:49 am

Hello again,
Factory reset resolved my problem with "Communication Settings" but If I scan my QR code nothing happens :? Only message about downloading esim profile... But nothing happens on my watch...

no avatar
sannoanno

Post by sannoanno » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:11 am

You could ry to get it done by using the e-sim assistant app that is on your watch (!). You also may try it a few times.

no avatar
hoffmatek

Post by hoffmatek » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:12 am

???

no avatar
sannoanno

Post by sannoanno » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:28 pm

See Picture, maybe it triggers the QR Scanner.
Attachments
TWP4G_1_1_1.jpg
TWP4G_1_1_1.jpg (903.12 KiB) Viewed 3492 times