No altitude datas in mobvoi app ? Zoom on map ?

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
stephane.thouvenot
Cash on hand: Locked

No altitude datas in mobvoi app ? Zoom on map ?

Post by stephane.thouvenot » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Hi. When you exercise with TicExercice and, after exercise, you check results in Mobvoi app on your phone, there are no altitude datas. However, after exporting automatically in Strava you have those informations. I know it is only GPS altitude and not as precise as a real altimeter, but why don't you let those indications appears in Mobvoi app ?
Other question : in Mobvoi app, is there a way to zoom on the map that shows the way you followed during an exercise ?
Thanks for answers.

no avatar
webfeger
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: No altitude datas in mobvoi app ? Zoom on map ?

Post by webfeger » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Map Zoom and possibility to Change of to Satellite View would be great.
Elevation Data ist in the App, butna Kind of weired.
The sum of height win and loss ist good, but an additional Graph would bei nice.
Also I would Like to know if the elevation data ist collected by GPS or Altimeter (Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS).
Had around 280 Meters on a 6km walk in flat area. Sounds to me like some measurement issues.

Regards
Fabian

:arrow:
stephane.thouvenot wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:04 pm
Hi. When you exercise with TicExercice and, after exercise, you check results in Mobvoi app on your phone, there are no altitude datas. However, after exporting automatically in Strava you have those informations. I know it is only GPS altitude and not as precise as a real altimeter, but why don't you let those indications appears in Mobvoi app ?
Other question : in Mobvoi app, is there a way to zoom on the map that shows the way you followed during an exercise ?
Thanks for answers.