Support???

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
vegaswes61
Cash on hand: Locked

Support???

Post by vegaswes61 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:48 pm

Hello, I bought my wife a Tic watch E in January of 2018. It stopped working last week. It doesn't charge or display anything. I reached out to Mobvoi and it was a dead end. I tried the warranty page I registered an account and I entered all the 411 they requested and the response was order not found, how convenient.

Has anyone else had this problem, if so how did you resolve it? I should have been cautious about buying this type of item on line. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

no avatar
Sabertooth.

Re: Support???

Post by Sabertooth. » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:33 pm

vegaswes61 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:48 pm
Hello, I bought my wife a Tic watch E in January of 2018. It stopped working last week. It doesn't charge or display anything. I reached out to Mobvoi and it was a dead end. I tried the warranty page I registered an account and I entered all the 411 they requested and the response was order not found, how convenient.

Has anyone else had this problem, if so how did you resolve it? I should have been cautious about buying this type of item on line. Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Greetings vegaswes61!

Did you purchase directly from the Mobvoi website? Only watches purchased directly will have an invoice record. You should apply for warranty support through the vendor you purchased from.

If you don't get satisfaction from the vendor, you can write to support@mobvoi.com with your purchase details and description of your issue.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Valery2424

Post by Valery2424 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:37 pm

very interesting information. maybe I have it for business

no avatar
VeraGarth