Absolutely furious with this company

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
domesticgoddess73
Cash on hand: Locked

Absolutely furious with this company

Post by domesticgoddess73 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:31 pm

I had my tic pods for two months before one fell out of my ear while I was simply standing still and it literally broke in half when it hit the floor. It cracked after falling just a few feet. I have seen people drop Apple air pods from greater heights onto concrete with no problems. Initially mobvoi refused to replace them under warranty but offered a discount on a new pair. Eventually they did offer to honor the warranty and would send a new pair after receiving the broken ones. I immediately sent them in and they were received in about a week. I have now been waiting over a month for my new pair. The tracking number I was provided worked while it was being shipped from China to the US and then the package seemed to disappear. I told support that they either needed to give me a refund or send a new pair which they said they would . That was last week and I still do not have a tracking number. This whole thing seems very sketchy. IT only took a week to receive my original order but after a month I still haven’t gotten the replacement and it takes several days for support staff to respond to my emails. I had purchased a second pair as a Christmas gift and after all of this I do not want to give them because I don’t want anyone else to go through this crap. I wish I had just bought air pods because saving $20 was not worth all of this frustration.