Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
vadimkinas
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by vadimkinas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:32 am

Really happy with my PRO watch.It has google voice assistant which is useful for starting apps.Notifications come up well vibrating and there are lots of apps i can use. It has an ok battery life for me as i am charging them every night anyway.
I think it looks smart and feels just like a normal watch and i am not disappointing by purchasing them.

no avatar
tslager01

Post by tslager01 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:41 pm

I have had my TicWatch Pro for about a year now and am completely in love with it. It gives me the ability to save battery by just "turning the screen off". I enjoy the capability of turning it off or using all the functionality with it not turned off. I have had zero problems getting my notifications from any app on my phone (Android). I get at least 2 to 3 compliments every week on the the look of the watch. When I show them some of the features, they are even more impressed. I have referred at least a dozen people to buy the same watch over Apple and Samsung watches.

Great job Mobvoi! I am hoping that you will expand the LTE capability to Sprint (not just Verizon) very soon!

no avatar
Andrew_

Post by Andrew_ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:04 am

I'm looking forward for T-Mobile support if not unlocked version by TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE.

no avatar
nehemaiahjohn

Post by nehemaiahjohn » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:43 am

My experience with my Ticwatch Pro is satisfactory in a sense it does what it basically needs to do. Tell the time, informing new notifications without having to reach in to the pocket and checking the phone and fitness tracking. However, though not so much related to Mobvoi and its products, Google pay is not supported in my country and for almost a year since I bought my watch there hadn't been any progress. In the first place it was one of the feature I was excited about. One problem that is related to Mobvoi and its products is that, I've seen the trend of broken charging module and would need to resort to buying the charging module again. This had been a trend with my friend's Ticwatch Pro, my girlfriend's Ticwatch E and my own Ticwatch Pro. Battery life is great and the google assistant is handy.

no avatar
Elihu

Post by Elihu » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:43 am

Very happy with the watch, works perfectly with my pixel but there are some things that do not work properly only on ticwatches, like the google play music app, I tried reaching out to support but they never replied my emails, support really needs to improve

no avatar
Jon14

Post by Jon14 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:03 am

I have the Ticpods. The sound is great. Controls are easy. I don't even have to take out my phone.
Battery power is sufficient. It's like it lasts a week for me to charge again.
Finally, I just want to say that you did a great job making these wonder pods.

no avatar
tizza42

Post by tizza42 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:11 am

I've had the Tic Watch Pro for about 6 months and love it. My charger died, and the team were quick to send me a replacement. The only major issue I've had to date was that a System Update failed to reboot the watch. I searched for an answer and found by doing a Factory Reset, it fixed it. However, that meant I then had to reinstall my apps and reconfigure my watch face.

I hope the team at Mobvoi have taken steps to ensure future System Updates won't require a reset!

no avatar
pawcone

Post by pawcone » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 am

I supported Mobvoi right from the start on the Kickstarter campaign and received a Ticwatch E as soon as it became available. It served me well for well over a year but died when it stopped charging. I am now upgraded to an S2 but thinking that I might also want to get a C2 now for different occasions!

no avatar
lou.lenzo

Post by lou.lenzo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:57 am

I've had a Ticwatch 2 for over a year now and overall am quite happy with it.
Not long after I purchased the watch, the rose gold one entered the market, so I was a little disappointed as I would definitely have preferred that one.
The next smartwatch I purchase will definitely be water proof as well.
In terms of performance, overall I am satisfied with the Ticwatch. I do receive all notifications bar messages and I can't figure out why messages aren't coming through. I've tried everything I can think of and no luck.
I think with my next smartwatch, I may try a Samsung galaxy.

no avatar
shandelxar

Post by shandelxar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:33 am

I’ve been using the TicPods Free and they’ve been awesome thus far. Great product, great sound. Would definitely prefer this over other wireless earbuds in the market today.