Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
paxzor90
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by paxzor90 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:25 pm

I absolutely love that I can switch to essential mode when I'm out camping, on a plane or in a meeting. It means that my battery lasts so much longer and I am in control of how I want to use my watch.

no avatar
paulm74
Bank: Locked

Post by paulm74 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:54 pm

I have been looking at smart watches for last couple of months, just binned my Gear S3 Frontier...didn't last a full day.

Seen your Ticwatch pro watch and i like it, but most smartwatches are on Gen 5 now...how long till Ticwatch Pro comes out on Gen 5?

no avatar
Paul.holley

Post by Paul.holley » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 pm

I have an other question. After a connection issue I had to reset my phone. Now my favourite Watchface Heartbeat has vanished? My Ticwatch Pro is up to date as is wear os. Any Ideas how I can find it again?

no avatar
bigdny99

Post by bigdny99 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:15 am

Very new to TicWatch Pro device and have been researching pretty hard for a replacement for my Garmin Watch. Have been a Garmin user for years (3 or more devices) and its time for a change. very interested in WebOs and this device due to its size and functionality. Battery life is important between cycling for hours, emails and text messages.

NFC is also important so I dont have to carry cash for long days on the bike. Liking the reviews across the web! This is my next smart watch!

no avatar
sssambyalpriya

Post by sssambyalpriya » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 am

<t>I am looking for a smart watch for myself and my brother.I am presently working in south sudan in UN mission. after a thorough research on the net i found that the product made by the MOBVOI are very good and cost effective with such cost they are giving all the features needed now days.</t>

no avatar
lordreybensonsy

Post by lordreybensonsy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:18 pm

I hope you send me the promised discount. I ordered ticwatch like around 2 yrs back. It got problem but was not resolved. You promised me to compensate with a discount on my next purchase but you are not responding with my emails. I still want to try your ticwatch pro as it looks promising. Please contact me.

no avatar
aeneasrocksman

Post by aeneasrocksman » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:09 am

I have been using Ticwatch S for the past year. It become laggy slowly but it still does its job. Now the battery is giving problem and I am going to change to a Ticwatch Pro

no avatar
tim3187

Post by tim3187 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:06 am

Been looking for a new smart watch with all the great features. Looks like I found it!

no avatar
r2s1979

Post by r2s1979 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Looking forward to ordering my Ticwatch pro! Very excited . How do I get the 30% off please?

no avatar
jasonrussellcg

Post by jasonrussellcg » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:07 am

I love my pro LTE but you need instructions for your apps like tip sleep. Also I have a dual sim phone using Google fi as my esim and att for my inserted sim. I also have a stand alone plan from Verizon for the watch. I would like the watch to be able to recieve calls from the Verizon number on the watch. It will only work if I have blue tooth off and wifi off.

I also wish I could also answer the call on my phone or transfer it from the watch on all my numbers.

Finally, your backwards Dev site is a pain. Prefer to install from phone or Google play directly.

Thank you,

Jason Russell