Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
matphy379
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by matphy379 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 am

I love my Ticwatch E, but the battery is only ok for one day use. The Bluetooth connection was sometimes lost and it would drain battery way faster than usual.

I also liked the TicHome mini, hoping there would be a refresh with better battery (a numeric battery indicator would be appreciated too), type C, and some hardware button for skip/previous songs (if that's even possible with Google Assistant)

Thanks

no avatar
benjaminsmith75

Post by benjaminsmith75 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:56 am

I purchased my first mobvoi product about 18 months ago, a ticwatch s.. i was initially a sceptic, but now an avid fan! I have since purchased a ticwatch pro, ticpods and a tichome mini...never had a problem with any product.
I wait on anticipation of what future product they will be releasing!

no avatar
tanitaniwha

Post by tanitaniwha » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:03 am

I've had my Ticwatch Pro for a number of months now and I really like it except....

It seems to get mixed up (or is it me) with the Bluetooth connection to my phone (Pixel 3) and then interferes with my phone's Bluetooth connection to my car, which is most important to me. Plus, there are times when I answer the call, the call goes to the Ticwatch, unintended. That is annoying!

This is very frustrating and I've found I've reverted back to my analogue watch to make my life easier. I'm sure there is a way to sort this all out but I don't need to troubleshoot this all the time. I thought I'd left those days behind when I moved away from Apple Products.

no avatar
AdamKor

Post by AdamKor » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:08 am

Used model ticwatch S everyday used it love the sporty advice battery need to upgrade, second upgrade to ticwatch pro , classing look everywhere can wear loving it advice solve the sync connection best is not need to restarting .

no avatar
iivancic.dj

Post by iivancic.dj » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:53 am

Hi,
I use Ticwatch C2 for about 10months.
He helps me keep my life under control.
I track my fitness life,my health and everything.
The best thing about it is battery life.
I am very satisfied and would like to buy Ticwatch Pro.

Thank you a lot.

no avatar
natthapat

Post by natthapat » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:58 am

I have been using TicWpatch Pro since December 30,2018. So it's almost fully nine months. First month, I felt a little bit frustrated about setting the watch, the apps on the watch and on the Red Mi 6 Pro. After I was happy about the settings, I got problems about the watch stop monitoring my heart rate when I exercised and set Fit Workout app to Weight Training on the watch. I had to restart the watch so it could start monitoring my heart rate again. So to avoid those problems, I didn't set Fit Workout / Weight Traing and restarted my watch about once a week.
Overall I don't feel very happy with the watch. By the way, I use Amazfit Bip, Fitbit 2 HR when I go to bed to have my sleep monitored.

no avatar
paul.sassella

Post by paul.sassella » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:02 am

I've had a ticwatch E for a coupe of years now, and whilst it's not perfect, it freezes from time to time and the outlook watchface meeting ring had stopped working which was a feature I used to enjoy (although no idea if ticwatch had fault in that), it was and still is the best bang for buck smart watch range on the market.

I'm looking to get a new one soon, probably an E2 to add water resistance for swimming. Disappointing that the pro isn't recommended for swimming.

no avatar
jsyeow

Post by jsyeow » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:18 am

I have been using Tic E for over a year and it is fantastic, Absolutely love it. I notice the battery life would last longer if my phone is near the watch. The only downside is the call notification is delayed (my phone would have rung for 10 seconds before I see it on my watch). Message notification is somewhere between 5-10 seconds delay.

I bought the Tic E watch because of my affordability, and would definitely consider Tic Pro if the price is within my budget. But as of day to day function, Tic E watch is useful enough to suit my lifestyle, I just need to remember to charge the watch at night (with my Note 8).

Wear OS has definitely come a long way since I first received my Tic E. Well done.

no avatar
absalonsemita

Post by absalonsemita » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:14 am

Hello !, happy after these months of use :D , all good ... well sometimes crashes :shock: ... but like many other devices :roll: ... rebooted and fixed ;) . I also have a Ticband, but I lost a piece of the belt :oops: , where can I get spare parts? :geek: Greetings. :arrow:

no avatar
EjOjcar

Post by EjOjcar » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:19 am

The Ticwatch E is a good Wear OS smartwatch.
I use one from January and I'm happy with it.
My suggestion would be that the Altitude info would appear in the workouts of the TicExercise or Google Fit. I don't know if it's possible, but i think that the GPS usually provides the Altitude in other devices.