Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
adrian_gordo7
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by adrian_gordo7 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:49 pm

I have the TicWatch S and I am delighted with it. I would like it to have a more frequent operating system update interval but otherwise everything is perfect. I would also like to buy the TicWatch S2 since it is another watch that I love but first I am going to buy the Free TicPods in which I will use that discount that you offer now :)

no avatar
honorgeorge8700

Post by honorgeorge8700 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:59 pm

I have been using my To watch S2 since January and it's really good. The only downside is the battery life but it last a day so it's fine. All the apps work fine and I often use the swimming mode which is quite accurate.

no avatar
jmeslavarufo

Post by jmeslavarufo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Hello! After going through a Ticwatch E and an S, I currently have a C2 and I am delighted with it. In my opinion it is the best smartwatch with Wear OS on the market. I like it so much that I just bought another one for my wife. Congratulations on your work!

no avatar
darraghbrodigan

Post by darraghbrodigan » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 pm

I have had the Ticwatch Pro since February of this year and found it to be an excellent little device. The availability of apps through wearos, matched with the mobvois own touches make it easy to use and a great tool to daily life.

The only downside was an allergic reaction I got off the watch along my wrist, which didn't appear until after a month of use. This has stopped me from wearing the device for long periods unfortunately.

All and all I love this product and look forward to trying out more tic-devices in the future!

no avatar
roberto.calzi

Post by roberto.calzi » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:49 pm

I am a happy owner of TicWatch E Shadow and honestly the relationship between quality and price is unrivaled. After switching from LG to Xiaomi or other lesser known products, I can say that this smartwatch really deserves to be purchased.
If I really have to make a criticism, the "Ok Google" voice command of the device is not always immediate and precise, probably with a software update it could be improved.
Overall a great product.
Thanks Mobvoi.

no avatar
amotac

Post by amotac » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Good afternoon, I have a tick file pro, I am very satisfied with the operation, I have to say that since it was updated it goes a little slower, but for the use I give it it goes fantastic, I have accessed the forum for the first time today and I have seen There are many things I did not know, it is very gratifying that the company cares about its customers.

no avatar
andrea.gianolio

Post by andrea.gianolio » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 pm

I'm using ticwatch S and it is a very nice product but the perfect product is ticwatch pro.I hope in the future to buy them.

no avatar
tonyaustin1979

Post by tonyaustin1979 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:08 pm

I really like my ticwatch E. I love how the wearOS is so well integrated with Android. When I first changed over to Android from Apple I wanted a watch also and came across the ticwatch at my local Bestbuy. I read online from a lot of reviews that the screen would go out after a couple month but mi e hasn't and still works just fine.
I have seen thought that with the past couple of wearOS updates the watch has been slowing down quit a bit and the vibration motor is making a clunking sound instead of a vibrating sound. But other wise still works awesome! Looking forward to getting another one when this one is done. :D

no avatar
andrea_paolini

Post by andrea_paolini » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 pm

I have chosen a Ticwatch C2 as my smartwatch. I love its aesthetics and functionalities. I ordered and received it and I found it perfectly suited to my needs. Unfortunately, after a month of regular use, during charge the watch became really hot and stopped functioning. I was using my Asus phone charger as power supply. I sent the watch to the assistance service in Italy 20 days ago and I'm still waiting to know what happened... I'm really looking forward to having again my C2 on my wrist!

no avatar
bhavyavyas

Post by bhavyavyas » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:26 pm

I have a TW2, though it is good and there was always a rumour that Wear OS would come to TW2, it never did. Overall I was happy with the watch, but lately, it has started giving me issues, I have had issues with its connectivity with the phone, the new version of ticwear app does not work so I have to use an older version, my contacts are not synced and my watch always shows that 'Unknown' is calling even though the contact is a listed contact. Every time I lodge a complain, the only suggestion is to factory reset the watcha and re-install the app on the phone. I do not remember how many time I have done that now.
It still does basic features, but I feel that Mobvoi should have paid more attention to its original 'kickstarter' supporters by providing better support and enhancements to the original watch.
Initially, when I really liked the watch, I bought TW S for my brother, I convinced one of my colleagues to buy TW E, I bought TW pro for my dad and convinced my friend so much that he bought 3 TW S watches, but I never received any referral bonus or anything like that.
I am still waiting for TW pro LTE to launch in Australia, hopefully it happens soon.