Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
andyjohng
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by andyjohng » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:39 am

Hi

My post is a little selfish, I need the 30% to get the price under the price I need to buy it by to avoid paying duty and tax. I've read a ton on reviews on the watch on youtube and I havent found one with negative feedback. Looks totally awesome so please please allow me the 30% discount so I can get this piece of beauty on my wrist ans show my brother whata piece of crap his iwatch is.

Thanks
Andy G

no avatar
andreabellandi95

Post by andreabellandi95 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:43 am

Hi there,

I’m Tic Watch E owner! I’m very happy about that smartwatch! I bought it one year and a half ago!
Mobvoi is fantastic, after 2 month I had a problem charging my smartwatch, and they replaced me quickly! Now I’m thinking about of buying an other smartwatch! :D

no avatar
nickholder2000

Post by nickholder2000 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:42 am

I have been using a Tic Watch Pro since January, I have had to have one charging dock replacement in that time. The charging dock is not amazing, unless I double check sometimes the watch isn't actually charging and that has caught me out a few times.

GPS is fairly reliable and HR monitor is 90% reliable for sports activities. The watch could probably do with more RAM as it can be slow sometimes, but that could be me as I am used to a fast mobile experience. Battery life is awesome, I have WiFi on and adaptive screen and still manage 50% battery left at the end of the day. Super power saver is amazing, I've been away for a week on this setting with no charger. But that is all the issues I've had from a hardware perspective.

Regarding Software, Wear OS is fine and does the job, it would be nice to be able to get some new watch faces as the paid for downloadable faces are quite glitchy and offer slow.

That's it from me, I love my watch and often get asked what it is, so that's positive.

Keep up the great work Mobvoi!

Nick

no avatar
adyatlov74

Post by adyatlov74 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:46 am

I have been using the Ticwatch Pro for about a year. I was a bit frustrated when I strated with my Ticwatch Pro, my first wear OS device, since it was updating. I have just thrown my Galaxy watch into my cup board. I would certainly recommend taking a look at the Ticwatch line if you are in the market for a new smart watch.

no avatar
lucapuggelli

Post by lucapuggelli » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:53 am

I have a S and am happy with it, the sensors work perfectly and overall the device has pleasantly surprised me. The only thing I miss is that I can't put it under water to wash it

no avatar
foxy

Post by foxy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:05 am

Been a long term user of the Ticwatch E, which was great value for money...

Currently looking for a replacement, and very close to going for the Pro, mainly because the range of features, value and previous experience with Mobvoi products means I'm struggling to justify anything else!

no avatar
don.kaarlos

Post by don.kaarlos » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:24 am

The only real issue I had with TicWatch Pro was battery life. I was only able to get about 2 days. Now I'm using a watch, with a slighly worse user interface, but about 1 week battery life and as bonus a saffire glass.

no avatar
e.olawale1

Post by e.olawale1 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:40 pm

I have been using Tic Watch S and Tic Pods for a few months now and I am very impressed with the build quality and software. Will definitely buy more products in the future.

no avatar
mohammad.elkhleifat

Post by mohammad.elkhleifat » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:41 pm

I liked Ticwatch Pro 4g very much, the most interesting part i liked about is the dual screen display and the ability to swim wearing the watch, the only downside which actually preventing me from purchasing a new one or even advising anybody to buy it is it's LTE restriction to Verizon network, as am living in multiple countries during the year i need to have the ability to switch my sim number from one provider to another, if mobvoi has decided to release an unlocked international version am sure alot of people will consider buy Ticwatch Pro 4g including my self.

no avatar
rtunka

Post by rtunka » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Hi
I bought my first tick watch back in 2018 , it was my first health watch ever. It took some time to get it connected to my google account and make most of it, but when finished I got used to it quite quickly.
Tick watch is sturdy and well made so it can withstand sport activities and still performs.
Only thing which I am not very happy about is the battery life , even when GPS is OFF , wifi is OFF it can up only for two days tops.
I got used to charging it quite often and because it charges fast I don’t see it as a problem anymore.

Thx , rt