Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
boyrobber2
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by boyrobber2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:42 pm

I absolutely love my Ticwatch E... I just hate the battery life and lack of NFC. One thing I have noticed is that it disconnects from my phone unless I am on wifi... I don't understand that, but that's what I have noticed.

I would love to see a newer ticwatch that has an always-on e-ink color display (like pebble) with a mic, speaker, 4+ day battery life, water proof, nfc, heart rate and friendly for those with skin reactions to metals. Connected GPS is fine for me, I don't need dedicated GPS. Basically, a WearOS-based Pebble Time would be my ideal smartwatch. I don't see why companies don't emulate the Pebble products. They were literally the best smartwatches ever (at least imo).

no avatar
mccolgan

Re: Your Voivoice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by mccolgan » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:43 pm

I'm really loving my watch/phone. The quality of the sound for other when I call them or they call me is fantastic. Why to go..! :D :)

no avatar
bigh_iag

Post by bigh_iag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:49 pm

:) good sufficient products that compete with top leading products with more affordability! Awesome endouver

no avatar
derek.johnson21

Post by derek.johnson21 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:49 pm

I am extremely happy with my Tic Watch 2. Its performance is awesome and the health information it provides is extremely accurate. I also enjoy the integration with google fit which is extremely important to me. I look forward to upgrading to the pro version shortly. Thank you for providing a great watch and please keep up the good work and continue to be innovative as a company.

no avatar
mccolgan

Post by mccolgan » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:50 pm

I am one month in and love my watch. The battery is great and sound quality on calls.... awesome. :D

no avatar
mailjcb

Post by mailjcb » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi, I am about to buy an smartwatch and wonder why this TicWatch Pro would be better over the Apple Watch (besides battery life). Thanks for all the kind replies!

no avatar
litm0004

Post by litm0004 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:53 pm

I just wish the To watch Pro 4G would work on more carriers than Verizon

no avatar
ejwelling

Post by ejwelling » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:56 pm

I've been using the TicWatch Pro for 5 months now and it's a great watch, very solid built and the 2 displays are awesome. The only thing that could be improved is the lag in a lot of actions, especially opening the Google Play Store takes about 40 seconds to open. Battery life is just amazing, I can't get the watch battery empty in less than 2 days. With my old Huawei Watch I was happy if the battery survived until work time was finished.

no avatar
Javago25

Post by Javago25 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:56 pm

I am in market for a watch. I am very picky tech nerd. I believe I narrowed it to tic watch pro. Nothing seams to compare all around.

no avatar
GuyInDogSuit

Post by GuyInDogSuit » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:57 pm

I still use my Ticwatch E, but I'm saddened that Mobvoi essentially dropped support for it mere months after they released the first Ticwatch Pro. We were lucky we even got Oreo. Now the best we can hope for is that we can continue getting updates to the Home and Wear OS apps. A Pie update would be great, but that's wishful thinking.