Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
sethgray1977
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by sethgray1977 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:41 am

First of all I really like Mobovi products. They have good value and features. I have the Mobovi google speaker and have been overall very pleased with it. The only issue I have is the battery life shortened very quickly. It was never very great to begin with but after about a month of use the battery no longer holds a charge. It works great but only when plugged in. Maybe I just got a faulty unity but I think it's a great speaker aside from that.

no avatar
escrevaparaojoel

Post by escrevaparaojoel » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:32 am

I'm looking for a watch for me and other for my brother. After a MASSIVE research, among Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, Fitbit Versa, Fossil Sport and Ticwatch E2/S2 I have decided: Ticwatch - 1 S2 for me (I'm on the militaries) and one E2 for him (he is a doctor), due to the overall performance on reviews, value for money, design and resistance. We are from Brazil and the brand is starting there, represented by the Orient japanese watch brand. But there is no E2/S2 yet and the prices are also very expensive!

Interesting story: I'm currently deployed in South Sudan. And I have a very good friend from China who is on leave now. I'll buy the international version on the China/English website, pay with Paypal, and request to deliver them to his house, so he'll bring them to me. This connections are because Brasil is not included on the shipping countries on the Mobvoi website, unfortunately. But I was lucky. Against all odds I'll probably have my Ticwatches S2 and C2 soon.

Regards!

no avatar
dr.mina91

Post by dr.mina91 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:40 am

Really it's my first smart watch (ticwatch pro) and i'm totally surprised how good is it, good job mobvoi

no avatar
andyjohng

Post by andyjohng » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:52 am

For me the biggest reason to have not purchased a smart watch is having to charge it all the time but it looks like Mobvoi has somewhat addressed this issue with the dual screen on the Tic Watch Pro which is good to see. The design looks very tidy but I'm not sure about the strap it comes with it I think something a bit sporty would look better. There's also a version with LTE but my thoughts are it would run the battery down faster. Having NFC is definitely a plus as contact less payment is becoming the norm. We use google home devices and android auto in the car to the additonal of google assistant is good too. Well done people

no avatar
footbllguy70

Post by footbllguy70 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:44 am

I bought the Ticwatch E a year and a half ago and have loved it over that time. I have convinced 2 other people to buy 1 as well! I could only wish for more RAM and a longer update life on it.

no avatar
sendtolaela

Post by sendtolaela » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:24 am

I love the features of the Tic Watch Pro but I do have 2 complaints:

1) It can be very laggy/slow to respond.
2) There are not enough integration with fitness applications.

no avatar
mchlfrckwk

Post by mchlfrckwk » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:15 am

I've been using Ticwatch S for over a year now. It has proven to be a minimalistic and great watch - a simple yet useful phone companion. I've been using it to track my activity (mostly running, walking, hiking, mushing). It worked great and did basically everything I wanted it.

When tracking activities the only problem was battery life - day-long hiking was definitely too much. Not a big problem, hiking is not something I really wanted to track in much details. For daily running activities it helped me to track my progress, which was all I wanted.

Since I have my phone in vibrate-only most of the time, the watch helped me pick up the calls I'd otherwise could not hear.

The only REAL problem I found was the silicone wristband - it broke. I could not find any way to get an original replacement, and I bought one from China. It looked identical, but had holes for these tiny bars slightly off. As a result I broke the tiny mount (where the tiny screw for wristband go) and now the watch sits on a shelf. I miss it a lot.

Otherwise a great, simple and useful watch. Cheers!
Michal

no avatar
yeeteeho

Post by yeeteeho » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:14 am

Really enjoy your products. Keep them updated frequently and introducing useful functionality.

Looking at the Pro watch.. hope the battery use is great.

no avatar
pasvasconcelos

Post by pasvasconcelos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:48 am

I am very disappointed with you... You are the first company without costumer focus that I have contacted!!

You don't have a program to retain costumers, and to provide a repair service or to sell spare parts...

no avatar
ShetLiettysig

Your Voice Matters Participate and get 30 off

Post by ShetLiettysig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:49 am

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent idea. I agree with you.