Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
dominik.brulinski
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by dominik.brulinski » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:36 pm

I bought TicWatch C2 for my girlfriend. After more than 2 months i have to say it's a great watch. It has what a smartwatch should have.
Sure, there are some imperfections like iOS integration (e.g. no notification reply) or tickwatch apps that make it a bit laggy (disabling them helps a lot), but google pay, and wear os make up for a lot. She often leaves her wallet at home.

Overall great watch, probably will buy another.

no avatar
saybot404

Post by saybot404 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Good budget smartwatches, like the splitit pay

no avatar
zipfast58

Post by zipfast58 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 pm

I have been looking at smart watches for last year or so. Trying to find one that has all the features I want for the right price has been proving to be difficult.

The Mobvoi brand seems to get really close. The one thing I find that is missing is I like the style of the TicWatch E2 but wish it had the features of the Pro series like the speaker the multi layer display and longer battery life.

no avatar
james1

Post by james1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Considering buying the Ticwatch Pro (or LTE).
Few questions:
1) How are the refurbished models? Like, what can I expect?
2) I had a FitBit before. It just died, and frankly I'm looking to dump FitBit because the app was so frustrating. how are people's experiences with syncing, etc.. FitBit was awful. Had to reboot my phone and the watch every couple of days because of sync issues.
3) Does it integrate with Strava? That's how I'm tracking most of my runs.
4) How's the water resistance/proof? I'm tired of buying devices that claim to be water proof and then they die when they get wet...

no avatar
gcw

Post by gcw » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:30 pm

I recently bought a Fossil Gen 5 and had to return it due to poor battery life. Would only last about 12 hours.

Some suggestions:
- make sure the watch can last a full day with heavy use
- Go with the latest chip. I have been reading about a Snapdragon 3300. If that's close, include it in the next gen. If not, the 3100 should be a must
- 2 GB of RAM. Wear OS is going to get more complicated, not less, and performance matters

Create some buzz around the next gen.

I am interested in a TicWatch but if I don't know when the next gen is coming out and what is going to include, I may just go with a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. I'm sure others are considering the same.

no avatar
ezday42

Post by ezday42 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:47 pm

I purchased a Ticwatch E a couple years ago and I am proud to say it’s still rocking on. I also have a pair of the original Tic pods that my daughter is using now. I am so impressed with the Mobvoi products that I am currently planning on purchasing the new Ticpods Pro 2 for myself and excited to get them. Thank you Mobvoi for making such long lasting awesome products

no avatar
brightspk

Post by brightspk » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:56 pm

for me it's the Ticwatch C2. Great price love mine. Have used it everyday. Splash proof, looks nice. It does everything it says. The battery only lasts the day which is fine. It's light weight. Fast. Very customizable. I would recommend this to anyone. I felt the ticwatch really did tic all the boxes. I'm now looking at the ticwatch pro 4g.

no avatar
tomwalterszz0809

Post by tomwalterszz0809 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:56 am

I have a Ticwatch Pro and it ứa really impressive.
gmail sign up

no avatar
val-bobrov

Post by val-bobrov » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Ok Team,

I have entry level Ticwatch E ( I believe this is first gen). After using ticwatch health app I noticed its every time reset data and I have to select my age,height/weight. Also heart rate is not accurate ( its shows me heart rate lower when I running compared the time when I just walking?

I would recommend disable this function if can't work correctly.

no avatar
Mytravel13

Post by Mytravel13 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Would love to see the refurbished units receive the same length of warranty as the new ones. If they've been thoroughly tested and Mobvoi is confident in their saleable product then the full year warranty should be honored.