Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
ccoppen
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by ccoppen » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:01 pm

I wouldn't mind more discounts or even a refurbished section on your website to be able to try the products at a cheaper pricepoint.

no avatar
lolincgaming

Post by lolincgaming » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:03 pm

I loved my Ticwatch E but it no longer works. Overall it was a good product with decent battery. I wish the overal OS was a bit snappier.

no avatar
raspes

Post by raspes » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:08 pm

Un saludo, vengo usando la versión que salió desde Kickstarter. Y mi opinión es que deberían mejorar el SDK de desarrollo, quiero comprar el PRO y por eso participo. Espero que con la experiencia de desarrollo mejore ya que con el actual he intentado un par y ha sido un dolor de cabeza sincronizar.

no avatar
kujo83

Post by kujo83 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:16 pm

I purchased the Ticwatch E 44mm April of this year. My only previous smartwatch was the original LG smartwatch. Ticwatch has been running great and I've been happy with my experience. I have been a little disappointed in the battery life of the watch, but I think that might be more because of unrealistic or hopeful expectations and not because of the performance of the watch. I've really like what I've seen lately from the whole lineup of products from Mobvoi. the TicPods Free look nice and comfortable compared to some of the competition.

no avatar
dracoson1

Post by dracoson1 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:21 pm

I have been using the smart watch for over a year now. I enjoy the features and love the watch. The battery life is my only issue and noticing that there is a 30day battery watch available makes me want to upgrade. I have tried other watches but for sure love this brand by far.

no avatar
hhherrerap

Post by hhherrerap » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:24 pm

Hi Mobvoi guys, I currently have the Free TicPods and a TicWatch E, and they seem great to me, I love their products, they are of very good quality and of a different style, the headphones are very striking and my colleagues always ask me what brand they are.

I only have one problem, one TicPod was damaged, the right one fell off and the lid detached, so the touch controls only work on the other TicPod, what can I do? Can I buy only one?

Thank you

no avatar
dickthedoc

Post by dickthedoc » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:26 pm

I currently own Galaxy watch and although I like it I am annoyed that I cannot obtain google assistant which I use frequently. Mobvoi of course allows this

no avatar
wallace72000

Post by wallace72000 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Amazing products :ugeek: :geek:

no avatar
floriozzy

Post by floriozzy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:31 pm

I have been using the Ticwatch Pro for more than a year. Before I had a moto 360 2nd. I am very happy about my ticwatch but now the charger sometimes doesn't work, and the battery is not as efficient as when it was new.
However I am satisfied and I believe there is no better smartwatch.

Simone, Italy

no avatar
kyrstenbrooke

Post by kyrstenbrooke » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:33 pm

I had the TicWatch E in white with clear around the face. I absolutely loved the looks of that watch. The white & clear - so crips & clean. And the fact that I am a woman, it felt feminine. I upgraded to the TicWatch Pro 4g for functionality reasons. The E was lagging major. I am a type 1 diabetic & wear the Dexcom G6 which connects to my Samsung phone which then connects to my TicWatch so I can see my blood sugar constantly on my wrist. I wanted better functioning so I upgraded. I love the Pro 4g for the guts - it does function better than my E. I simply wish it had the face of my TicWatch E for some femininity. The black is so masculine. Granted, better than the black & silver. But a white option would have been fabulous. I dress it up with colored or fun straps the best I can. But you don't see them much as my wrist is rather small so the face takes up the entire top of my arm. Anyhow that would be my main wish - white option. I never changed the straps on my E. That & the wrist movement woke it up a bit better. It is better than it was on my E, but still a tad slow on Pro 4g.