Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
royal.tm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by royal.tm » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:55 am

Been following the company since their initial inception.

I've owned multiple watches, such as Fitbit (charge, blaze, alta, all of them) and Apple watch, as well as a fossil. In my opinion for the form factor, price, and the functionality (Google infrastructure is still fairly nice even on aging processors), it's hard to say no to Ticwatch. I felt like they really pioneered a lot of the trend. And major brands has following similarly in their footsteps. I'm happy for their work, and j hope they keep working on updating, streamlining, and when a new processor is release, get on that ASAP.

All in all love the fact I can sync and tell it instructions and have maps activate. No problem with texting and using it for other uses like my mail and fitness tracker. Again price and function I feel like it does it better than Fitbit. Apple watch is hard to beat ..but the price? Whew.

no avatar
marek.zuziak

Post by marek.zuziak » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:19 am

I have been using three Ticwatch (C2, S and PRO) since last 2 weeks. Honestly, I was a bit frustrated when I strated with my Ticwatch Pro, because updated proces take a long time, first full discharge was 8 hours. Next was ok few days.
After two weeks I could say that Ticwatch Pro is the best smartwatch available in the market. My wife opinion about C2 id the some.

no avatar
jens2102

Post by jens2102 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:03 am

Hello, I've had a Ticwatch for some time now. I like the design very well. Unfortunately, the battery life is very unsatisfactory. I would always buy again a Ticwatch (PRO) and hope that the term increases. Greetings from Germany

no avatar
johnc1204

Post by johnc1204 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 am

This December, I will have my TicWatch 2 Active for 2 years. After several phone upgrades, this watch has continued to perform flawlessly between all the different Google OS changes. The average battery life is approx. 2 days and the overall functionality is superb. I will continue to upgrade my watch choices with TicWatch!

no avatar
caguilar44

Post by caguilar44 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:45 am

I have been using my Mobvoi E2 for at least 9 months and love it. It has a pretty good battery life as well, sometimes a day in a half depending on the watch face I use. I would like to see Mobvoi offer new watch faces that are cute and free, much like the Kate Spade unique watch faces. Something fun that is easy on the battery life. Usually, the watch faces offered by the watch maker of each brand have faces that are easier on the battery life. I would recommend this watch over many I have used in the past. Great watch :D

no avatar
DrakonVolk

Post by DrakonVolk » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:17 pm

I also had a charger that had to be replaced almost immediately, but received the new one fairly quickly. My only real complaint is how slow the Ticwatch Pro responds. Assistant is virtually unusable due to the lag in response, and it's very frustrating to have to constantly wait when moving through various menus for my last touch input or button press to catch up to where I'm at. Other than that I've been pretty satisfied. Great build quality, love the dual screen, and battery life is awesome.

One complaint unrelated to the watch: excluding the Ticwatch Pro 4G from the 30% off is a pretty slimy bait and switch after luring people in from their email inbox. I don't have a desire to get anything else, so I guess I'm SOL.

no avatar
carsten

Post by carsten » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:53 pm

I actually haven't got a ticwatch, but my brother has one and loves it. I am very much looking forward to replacing my Samsung Galaxy S3 with a ticwatch :-)

no avatar
Tslager

Post by Tslager » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:18 pm

I have had my TicWatch Pro for about a year now and am very happy with it. It works well with Wear OS and the battery lasts all through the day. It would probably last longer, but I am good about charging it every night so I haven't tried to get more time out of it.

I am looking to upgrade to the TicWatch Pro 4g/LTE very soon and give my current one to my nephew. He will be ecstatic.

Mobvoi is doing a great job on their products and I will continue to purchase them as they are high quality and provide all of the features that I am looking for (and then some).

no avatar
davidmiddlewick

Post by davidmiddlewick » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:48 pm

I have owned two TicWatch E watches, the second I am wearing now. The watch is excellent value, runs Google Wear OS effortlessly and battery life is good with normal everyday wear, comfortably lasting the day.

A slight disappointment with my first watch however when it stopped working after approximately 10 months - I purchased through an ebay reseller and he wouldn't replace under warranty. Mobvoi couldn't help because it wasn't purchased through an authorised channel.

I may well upgrade to a newer Ticwatch model in the future as I would like to have NFC functionality and for the watch to be waterproof, these features are missing from the E model.

no avatar
springmgmt734

Post by springmgmt734 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 pm

HI
I had received a 50 voucher ... but when I tried to apply it, it didn't work; so no purchase completed.

I enjoyed my Ticwatch 2 via Kickstarter, which no longer functions now.
One thing I've noted - My Ticwatch 2 supported Textra easily. I haven't been able to get Textra notifications to pop on a Galaxy LTE watch forcing use of the Galaxy Messenger. Keep it up!

I'm interested in C2 but the reviews complain about battery, lags, and freezes.
My friend has an S2 (referred by me) - likes his watch, but says it has frozen a couple of time.
How is Mobvoi addressing these issues?
TIA
Sam