Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mercynight
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by mercynight » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:03 pm

One of the best smartwatches i have ever owned, cool new design with new crown and changed strap, battery level is over all very satisfying with a better performance due to increased RAM size.

no avatar
ac2

Post by ac2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Hello,
OS closed, no upgrades, store frozen, zero compatibilty.
In Mobvoi.. are you aware of the catch you gave to those who supported you by buying the *excellent* ticwatch2?
If, as I read, the problem is buying the license from Google and you don’t have the money, at least organize a collect.

no avatar
ian1

Post by ian1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:21 pm

I have now owned my Ticwatch Pro 4G for 8 weeks and I'm finding it incredibly useful for things I never thought of originally....boarding flights, ensuring I don't get told off for being late for appointments that I didn't originally schedule and not overcooking BBQ food !!
Value for money and overall benefits have been far greater than I expected and overall great value for money....I now even manage to remember anniversaries and birthday's !!

no avatar
davidh7863

Post by davidh7863 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:23 am

My TicWatch Pro stopped charging and I could not resolve the issue. Called Mobvoi T.S., and they sent a new charger and the watch is now charged up and running again. Thanks to MobVoi's excellent support and quick resolution to my issue.

no avatar
expee23

Post by expee23 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:30 am

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy using my TicPods. They sound pretty good, are very comfortable, and the battery lasts for a decent length of time. The only minor downside is the touch control; when I try to adjust the volume, I often seem to get Google Assistant. Speaking of which, I still feel a bit self-conscious when talking to the Assistant in public!

no avatar
franciscojpguerra
Bank: Locked

Post by franciscojpguerra » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Found about this brand.. going o be my first WearOS device... hope to have a nice time :)
the 30% would really come in hand to help on the purchase :)
Last edited by franciscojpguerra on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
tytygoins

Post by tytygoins » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:12 pm

I started out using a Ticwatch E last year that became my first wear OS watch, a couple months later the watch refused a charge even after cleaning contact pins, changing the cable, and multiple other attempts. Rather than sending it in I took it, as well as a friends growing concern about my heart rate, as an opportunity to upgrade, thus I now own the TicWatchPro. I turned on 24 hour heart rate monitoring to allow them some ease of mind due to my chest pains during the time so they were able to see how I was fine, haven't had issues with charging, the battery life is perfect for my use and I'm able to charge once every other day and still be fine. The additional feature of once the watch is "dead" it still gives you the time makes the experience so much better. Overall even after the sour experience of the E, I will continue to love my Ticwatch Pro and use it daily till it gets a proper successor.

no avatar
hehepk

Post by hehepk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:19 am

I have a Ticwatch S2 currently , working fine since i got it from the crowdfunding days. Together with the Ticpods , they are awesome product , looks good and delivers quality.

Right now , I am looking at a Ticwatch Pro for my working needs ! Would like to have the 30% discount for being such a loyal #ticwatchfan ! haha

no avatar
malkiat07

Post by malkiat07 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:50 pm

I got the Ticpods Free when they came out on Indiegogo. I opted for the Ticwatch E combo.
I have been so happy with the watch. Everyone gets so jealous when they hear that I got the watch for $80.
However, the experience with Ticpods hasn't been great. I had trouble with one earpiece going to the low battery within 10 mins of use. But, Mobvoi has been amazing. They accepted the same on warranty and have proposed a replacement. And they're also covering $20 shipping.
That is just great customer service.

no avatar
jdshah5

Post by jdshah5 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:55 pm

I have been using tic watch pro for a out 1 year. It has solid battery life and overall good watch.
Three mprovement requested.
1. It is bit slow.. I do not know if it is wear os issue or hardware but it is slow when changing apps or opening apps
2. Call on watch does t work very well. I gave up but despite all correct settings it doesn't let me answer from watch .
3. Need more native watch faces , more colors and variety.