Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
RandyB
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by RandyB » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:02 pm

The Ticwatch 2 was cutting edge with the cards & speaker.

Akari have the Ticwatch E & Pro. Both nice watches. The Pro is amazing with always on screen & over 3 days battery life.

Suggestion: Wear OS update apps while charging to save on battery life...

no avatar
RandyB

Post by RandyB » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:13 pm

The Ticwatch 2 was cutting edge with the cards & speaker.

I have the Ticwatch E & Pro. Both nice watches. The Pro is amazing with always on screen & over 3 days battery life.

Suggestion: Wear OS update apps while charging to save on battery life...

no avatar
xrayxleblancx

Post by xrayxleblancx » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:09 am

So I scouring the internet and doing research for over a year, I narrowed my search to the chosen few... I was looking for an inexpensive flagship killer type watch that had all the basic features I would actually use. Turns out, the Ticwatch E was the way to go for me. After some consistent use, I can say this watch is pretty rad. I'm not a super savvy with the tips and trick, but it works for me. No real issues as far as battery life or major concerns. Overall great buy.

no avatar
romanlx

Post by romanlx » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:41 am

I'm very interested on your smartwatch products and others and I really think you have potential to compete on wearables but you need to focus more on the design, your smartwatches look a little like knockoff because they are chunky and weirdly shaped except for C2. Also maybe you shouldn't be afraid of releasing a square smartwatch as it can fit more content on the screen and some people like square watches, just please don't make it with huge bezels.

no avatar
raturner1989

Post by raturner1989 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Just purchased my ticwatch and I am generally happy with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a wear os device.

Something that I would like added would be 24hr heart rate monitoring for Google fit which isn't working on my watch. Or better syncing between the tic health apps and Google health apps. Thanks.

I plan on buying another watch for my wife as a gift.

no avatar
jgrimm63

Post by jgrimm63 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 pm

I have a Ticwatch E. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago I cracked the screen. I'd love to know if there is a repair place in Australia. As it is, the watch is still working well. I've had some problems with charging, but cleaning the pins on the cable seems to have helped a bit. I'm not confident in the heartrate monitoring function, but it's good enough for tracking my exercise workouts. Overall, I am happy with Ticwatches, might look at purchasing a Ticwatch Pro.

no avatar
iaindickson

Post by iaindickson » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:36 am

i have the Ticwatch S and it's been great. Had a weird 2 days with the battery being awful but made some tweaks and disabled certain apps and its back to normal. I use it everyday and going to buy my wife one for Xmas and probably buy a Pro for myself :D

no avatar
k9plays

Post by k9plays » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Something I use the tic watch pro for a lot is timers it would be nice to have a way to display timers on the LCD watch face like when I'm running with the tick exercise app

no avatar
jennlarson1

Post by jennlarson1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:59 pm

I've really enjoyed my TicWatch for the most part. The battery is just shy of two days, which means I have to charge it every night or I'll be stranded by the next afternoon/evening. There are a few clunky aspects, but this is the only brand of Smartwatch I've used, so I can't speak to if that's a unique problem or pretty standard for all. For the last several months, there has been a notification that one of my email accounts "requires account action" and it won't let me clear it, nor select it to do whatever it is it's trying to accomplish. It's insanely obnoxious, and I've seen other posts here about it, so it sounds like quite the glitch. I'm looking into purchasing a new watch as I have one of the originals and I need something that can get wet, so I'll be checking out more reviews to see if the newer generations have got a few of these "quirks" sorted out.

no avatar
brandon.rocole

Post by brandon.rocole » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:14 am

I had a Ticwatch E, and it lasted me a year. This small and very comfortable watch helped me a lot, being able to display all that I needed and without problem. However, one day the metal shaft in the watch band broke, and the watch fell off my arm and onto the pavement, where the LCD screen broke and leaked fluid inside, making it unusable from that point on. If these watches could be a bit more shockproof, I think that would be a major improvement, as the battery life and speed is already good enough for everyday use!