Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Thebest
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by Thebest » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Fantastic watch.

no avatar
ntelas46

Post by ntelas46 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:31 pm

I got the TicWatch E 2 years ago and it's still one of my favorite type of gadget.
Super useful in everyday life and there when you need it(literally on your wrist) .

Next , I am planning of getting the TicWatch C2 or the TicWatch Pro to be able to make my everyday purchases with ease using Google Pay.

Mobvoi was there when I needed them with support and helped me super quick without unnecessary questions.

Keep it up Mobvoi!

no avatar
malcr

Post by malcr » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:43 pm

I like the look of the C2, but really want the dual-screen feature of the pro - any chance you could expand the pro range with some different designs?

no avatar
Hbmtg

Post by Hbmtg » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:39 pm

After about a week of use and learning the ins and outs, I'm very pleased with my Ticwatch Pro. From a full charge, I've gone 2 days consisting of two runs, multiple notifications and replies and I'm currently at 42% battery. Very impressive.
So far, the one caveat is how dark the LCD screen is. Looks great in sunlight, but in a slightly darker room, it's very difficult to read.

Anyway to increase the LCD brightness?

no avatar
koreezzz

Post by koreezzz » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:01 am

I' ve been using various Wear OS and Tizen smartwatches for years.
I'll be glad to try Ticwatch Pro and hope I'll be happy with it. Discount code will be helpful,)

no avatar
jcalpha

Post by jcalpha » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:32 am

I bought a Ticwatch 2 in January 2018 from Gearbest's website.

I loved this watch and made lots of ads for my friends. Some even bought it or some other newer model.

But now it does not work. He got stuck on the ticwatch home screen. I press the side button several times, but without success.

I tried a tech support, but as I didn't buy it on an "official channel" they couldn't answer me.

Since I do not live in the United States and there is no technical assistance in Brazil, I do not recommend buying this watch.

Also, as reported in this forum, there are several issues occurring without a solution.

no avatar
Slvrbk24

Post by Slvrbk24 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:40 pm

My first entry into wearables was the Ticwatch E. I purchased during the Kickstarter campaign. I absolutely loved it and your company as well. Two weeks ago I received my Pro LTE. Phone free was a feature I longed for but refused to purchase ones on the market as I wanted to be on the Wear OS. I absolutely love love love this watch. The chip set has really Improved the speed. The LTE on Verizon has been amazing. I have yet to try a day without the phone but will be doing so soon. Thank you moving forward with great devices.

no avatar
Crystal01

Post by Crystal01 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:59 am

Wonderful post, thank you so much!

no avatar
jlynton

Post by jlynton » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:32 pm

I have just received my new TicWatch Pro, and am very happy with it. There is however one thing I would like to see in a new FW update, the chance to change the date format on the LCD screen; now it shows US format, 9/3 for September 3rd, and I would like it to show the correct 3/9 for my timezone (Europe).

no avatar
Dedicado

Post by Dedicado » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:18 pm

I got the Ticwatch E through the Kickstarter campaign. I was very happy with it for a year. Then I got really tired of charging it every single day.
Now I've moved on to a Withings steel HR. The reasons is that I prefer a watch in metal, I'm tired of the "cheap plastic feel" of the Ticwatch E and other activitity bracelets and watches. I'm also tired of having to charge the watch every single day.
I want to be able to see important notifications and decide from my watch if I should pick up my phone or carry on with what I'm doing.

So in summary; I'm looking for a smartwatch that
1. just has some basic notification ability (on some part of watchface, monochrome is fine)
2. Looks like a regular nice watch.
3. Has a metal body.
4. Does not need to be charged more than once every other week, tops.