Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
rrimare
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by rrimare » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:52 am

I've used Ticwatch2 year and I replaced one time for warranty. It keeps turn on and off till the battery off. After get replace one, It works right.

no avatar
hidebank

Post by hidebank » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 am

I've owned one of Ticwatch S and very happy with the product. I've a good experience using this watch as a main one. i've use as my personal cycling to tracking my cycling, Running, Walking. but i just want the watch to more long life in one charging for day use. I just want the watch to reply for any incoming message in notification tab. Anyway i still love Mobvoi product. :D

no avatar
hawana14

Post by hawana14 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:50 am

I almost satisfied user Huawei Watch 2 LTE. The problem I have noticed with my current smartwatch is battery life and WareOS performance. I was very pleased hearing news that Mobvoi lauched TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE - Layered display technology could resolved my problem with with battery life and 1GB RAM could resolved problem with WareOS performance that I`m facing on my Huawei Watch 2 LTE.
Problem is that I can`t buy TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE hear in Poland.
So hear is my question to Mobvoi. Could you please give me and others opportunity to buy this watch outside US?

no avatar
Brotality

Post by Brotality » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:51 pm

I've had my Ticwatch E since the very beginning (I got it through the Kickstarter!) The watch was and still is incredible value and I've had it for 2 years. Mobvoi have been quite good with updates and listened to the community to add Google Fit when swiping right.

The watch is starting to show its age (in terms of exterior look) so I'm looking to get the C2 to replace it.

no avatar
chlee235

Post by chlee235 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:24 am

Hi, I started using my first TicWatch E which was purchased over Kickstarter about two years ago. I toggled between Ticwatch, Apple Iwatch and Samsung watch over some time before I decided to give Ticwatch. I soon realised that I enjoyed it very much and simply loved it as it allowed me to read my emails and messages and receiving my alerts on the go without my handphone especially during meetings. I can say I'm a heavy user. However, the battery life declined over the years and I have to charge it more frequently.

I have recently purchased the S2 and Pro watches via the Mobvoi website. I am enjoying them as both gives me longer battery life without the need to charge them till end of the day. Love them too!

Well done, Mobvoi Team for creating such great product!

no avatar
brissy_guy

Post by brissy_guy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:49 am

I've loved my Ticwatch E, but have unfortunately lost it (came off while exercising) and am currently looking at the S2 or Pro.

What I would like to see improved with the Ticwatch is that it become more of a companion or extension to the phone for exercise activities rather than needing to use it directly. Eg, if I watch videos on my phone, my watch provides rewind and fast forward options etc. However, when exercising, if google Fit is started on the phone, it does not make use of the heart rate monitor or provide any feedback on the screen. My first smart watch was the pebble and displaying distance, time and speed was one of the things I liked about it.

Another item that I never figured out on the Ticwatch E was that it would sometimes switch watch faces without seemingly any input.

Overwall though, I am a very happy Ticwatch user :-)

no avatar
nguyenloc98

Post by nguyenloc98 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:56 am

I would love to have a Ticwatch because of cheap price but good feature, useful, beauty but my finance is not allowed.
Honestly, I reply to the forum to get 30% discount coupon so that I could buy a ticwatch e2 for daily use.
Appologize me for bad english.

no avatar
qsmarvel

Post by qsmarvel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:31 pm

Have been using Ticwatch E2 for 2 weeks now. Everything was great but when can we have the sleep tracking function which was promised over the OTA update??

no avatar
matt.littlefair23

Post by matt.littlefair23 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:42 pm

Proud owner of not 1... Not 2 but 3 Ticwatches and I have them all displayed with the hard task of deciding between the S2, E2 or the Pro.

I still need to get myself some ticpods but I have nothing but love for this company. The customer service is second to none and the quality of these watches is unparalleled.

Thank you mobvoi

Matt

no avatar
danjm1017

Post by danjm1017 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:44 pm

I Got Ticwatch E and it is an incredible smartwatch, probably the only thing i Think it can be an opportunity is the watchband