Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish - Winners Announced

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
DeLaguna
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish

Post by DeLaguna » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 pm

I would like to gift my wife a tic watch pro 4g lte because like that watch she has weathered the test of time.

no avatar
puffadder

Post by puffadder » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:10 pm

My wife deserves a Tic Watch Pro BT because she makes me whole! Plus I know if she gets the watch, she'll actually read my text messages.

no avatar
johannam

Post by johannam » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:17 pm

I love the women’s TICWATCH C2
It is absolutely beautiful and I would gift it to my beautiful daughter in law.

no avatar
Boofa1010

Post by Boofa1010 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:26 pm

I would get the ticpods free for my wife. She is a very busy wife / mother. we have a 15 month old and she is 4 months pregnant. She could use it to help her do things hands-free like take phone calls.

no avatar
plymouthjoseph28

Post by plymouthjoseph28 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi Mobvoi!

The person I would like to grant the wish of Tech for, would actually be myself. (Wait, hear me out) The reason I would like a Christmas wish rather than someone else, is simply because everyone else that I am aware of wouldn't really like anything as they've already got everything they want, and I have been left wishing for the TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE for months now. It is the ONLY smartwatch which I would actually like to have on my wrist and it is the only smartwatch which has all the features I am after in said smartwatch. The big 3 being the dual display rather than Always-On Display for that amazing battery life, Wear OS for the closer usage with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and for Google Pay (My bank does not support Samsung Pay) and because it also has the heart rate monitor and the water resistance. No other smartwatch has these features excluding the TicWatch Pro and this is why it is the ONLY smartwatch I want.

When you had the normal Pro on a 33% off for CyberMonday, I tried everything to get the money for it, but I simply couldn't raise it in time, even resorting to asking colleagues at work if I could lend it off them until I got my Christmas bonus in Janurary but no one had it to spare.

I would absloutly love to win a TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE, and it would not only make my Christmas, it would make my 2019 and 2020!

Hoping for some luck this Christmas!
Thanks Mobvoi for this opportunity, and good luck to absloutly everyone who enters!

- Joe
Last edited by plymouthjoseph28 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
philiporoni80

Post by philiporoni80 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:01 pm

I would wish to win the ticwatch pro 4G LTE and gift it to my girlfriend.

no avatar
dutta.lokesh29

Post by dutta.lokesh29 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:26 pm

I want to gift Ticwatch pro to my Girl friend. She was being with me when I was in trouble. She help to overcome from my failure and help to achieve what I really deserve. I think she works is real pro in my life so she deserves the Tic Watch pro which help her to take care of her health stats and always connected with me. :) :)

no avatar
stearman8225

Post by stearman8225 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:27 pm

I wish for aTic Watch Pro for my husband. He is amazing, always thinking of others and giving of himself, it would be awesome for him to have a TicWatch to show him that he is appreciated and valued.

no avatar
philipvn

Post by philipvn » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:37 pm

I wish My Mom will get Ticwatch Pro in this Christmas.
She loves and always take care for her childs. Until now, she 67 years old and I wish my Mom get good healthy !

no avatar
Johnelshadai

Post by Johnelshadai » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Hi mobvoi! Thanks for this great opportunity especially in Christmas days.. I love 😍 a lot of your products... I want ticwatch Pro 4G Lte for my dad.. He is my best and he is interested on the new technologies like your products.. Thanks thanks a lot mobvoi and I wish you make me happy Christmas day..