Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish - Winners Announced [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Daei_10
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish

Post by Daei_10 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:52 am

Because I am a big fan of MobVOI product and I want to have Ticwatch S2 black color for the one who is always behind every success and at the battlefront of each life obstacle. In fact, he is my lovely Father.

no avatar
jarasolory

Post by jarasolory » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi, Ticwatch pro 4g for my wife, she loves my Ticwatch pro :-)

no avatar
melvinamadeodico

Post by melvinamadeodico » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:38 am

If given the chance I would like to give my bestfriend "Constantino" a TicWatch Pro. As he's an active person who is into running a TicWatch Pro is ideal for his lifestyle because of it's layered display technology that comes with a GPS and heart rate monitor. Nothing comes to my mind as an awesome Christmas present for him but this one, a TicWatch Pro would be a perfect health and fitness companion for him.

Thank you TicWatch and Mobvoi team for the chance of being a part of this giveaway, and for coming up with an innovative smartwatch products that brings out the best of our everyday lifestyle. Merry Christmas everyone and all the best!

#Mobvoi #Christmas #TicWatch #Smartwatch

no avatar
tommylamazon

Post by tommylamazon » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:22 am

I wish to gift my brother in UK, a TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE. My brother has been taking care of us since mom and dad left us. He stood as a father/mother to us three siblings. I wouldn't be the person I am today, I wouldn't be where I am now and I may not even have been here if it wasn't for him. I am now a proud Architect because of his hardwork and support! It would seem like his concern for us should have been over because we each have our own families now but he still cares so much just like the old days. Just a few months later, he gifted me with a TicWatch S2. Though he already owns the same, I'd still want him to have the TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE which he raves about and now that it is about to launch in UK (I hope we are right with our guesses), nothing can be more perfect timing than to own one this December! Would definitely be a rad Christmas gift!!! Thank you!

no avatar
mailbox.costa

Post by mailbox.costa » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:54 am

My wish is to be able to offer a smartwatch for my son to use when playing sport which is his great passion! The TicWatch E2 is undoubtedly the best watch he can wear while swimming ... that's my big wish this Christmas!

Merry Christmas

no avatar
estevez

Post by estevez » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:26 pm

I want to give a Ticwatch Pro 4G/LTE to my brother as he really deserve a good Christmas gift but can't afford it.

no avatar
bh3bh3_25

Post by bh3bh3_25 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:54 pm

I would like to give my brother a TicWatch S2 for his love on outdoor activities such as hiking and biking. That would be the best watch for him to have. With its durability, water proof, and great sensors, I must say he would definitely love it.

no avatar
bh3bh3_25

Post by bh3bh3_25 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:00 pm

I would love to give my brother a TicWatch S2. He's a sporty and outdoor kind of guy who would definitely love the features of the TicWatch S2. It will be suitable for his activities and the durability is one that he should have with a smart watch since he bought several cheap smart watches which easily breaks.

no avatar
charliehim

Post by charliehim » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:25 pm

I would like to give my wife a Ticwatch C2, Rose Gold and charger so that she and I can always be in touch. She is my rock.

no avatar
misterp1122

Post by misterp1122 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 pm

I would love to give a TicWatch Pro to my dear wife Elizabeth. Our anniversary is on 12-22, and it's hard to make an anniversary gift special when it's three days before Christmas. She would be shocked! She loves tech stuff, and all the special features like the heart rate monitor would be great for her. Here's to hoping she wins...Thanks, Paul