Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish - Winners Announced [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
1pxals
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish

Post by 1pxals » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:41 pm

A new watch would be a perfect gift to my Girlfriend and most importantly that means that I don't have to think about another gift.
If I win, I would like to gift her the Ticwatch Pro 4G

no avatar
davidm.williams

Post by davidm.williams » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:19 am

I would like to grant a wish for my wife in the hope to receive a TicWatch C2 in rose gold. The watch is elegant yet able to provide all her phone and sports needs.

no avatar
leolovera

Post by leolovera » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:47 am

i would like to get a response from support on my dead on arrival watch

no avatar
abeckford058

Post by abeckford058 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:25 am

I wish I could get my wife, Marilyn, a Ticwatch Pro 4G and TicPods Free. I would try to get her these things myself using Mobvoi's generous coupons but we still don't have enough money to buy the discounted version. It would surprise my wife and maker her so happy if I was to get her a Ticwatch Pro 4G and TicPods Free especially with the medical situation one of our two sons are in.

no avatar
haravindkumar

Post by haravindkumar » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:44 am

I would love to grant a wish for my sister coz, She is the special person in my life, she accept my mistakes gives me courage to fight even in bad situations. She's always with me in good n bad. Sometimes i might be in a position that i cannot control myself but, she comes to my rescue in giving inspiration to handle the situation well. And mostly she loves me a lot(Me Too)... "Beauty of a women is in the caring that shows, The beauty of woman with passing years only grows"

no avatar
sanjeewa.maxus

Post by sanjeewa.maxus » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:09 am

I wish to give 2 ticpods for my wife and my mom. It will be their christmas gifts. my wife loves your products and my mom loves to listen to religious prayers.

no avatar
sasperello

Post by sasperello » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 am

I would love my wife to have a Ticwatch Pro 4G. It's just been released in the UK and as she is so busy she constantly forgets her phone, and therefore having the ability to communicate with me from her watch would be awesome! :D

no avatar
tavoda.ondrej

Post by tavoda.ondrej » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:33 am

I wish the Ticwatch Pro in black to be given to my lovely girlfriend who is a computer science teacher at the primary school and a student at the University at the same time. She would really use these to be everywhere on time and to even use it in class, because the teachers must stay up to date with technology.

no avatar
andy.thewater

Post by andy.thewater » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:55 am

Merry Christmas to the whole Mobvoi team. You are doing a great job a you're the ones who would deserve a gift. Nevertheless, I would like my amazing girlfriend to find Ticwatch Pro black version under the Christmas tree. She would really use these to fulfil all the jobs she has, a university student involved in many IT project and a computer science teacher because teacher must stay up to date with technology. Where else to start than with ticwatch Pro.
Happy new year to you all.

no avatar
aja.dufkova96

Post by aja.dufkova96 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 pm

I would love to give Tickwatch Pro to my boyfriend who would like to have a smartwatch and has been talking about it for about two years now and I would really love to grant him this wish.