no avatar
ericrowley
Cash on hand: Locked

email not working

Post by ericrowley » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:08 am

As shown in the ‘About’ on the watch
Ticwatch 2
Latest update and Android.
I download the moboi app and clicked on ticwear watch which then prompts me to download Google Wear. I downloaded it but it will not find my watch whatsoever. I have done factory reset you name it I've done it all. It's never worked. How can I get my watch to respond with Google wear? It's ticwear2 I got it 18 months or 2 years ago and it's update version wise. Please help me so I can use my watch with Google wear I've been asking in other forums for months. Thank so much!

no avatar
Sabertooth.
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: email not working

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:42 pm

ericrowley wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:08 am
As shown in the ‘About’ on the watch
Ticwatch 2
Latest update and Android.
I download the moboi app and clicked on ticwear watch which then prompts me to download Google Wear. I downloaded it but it will not find my watch whatsoever. I have done factory reset you name it I've done it all. It's never worked. How can I get my watch to respond with Google wear? It's ticwear2 I got it 18 months or 2 years ago and it's update version wise. Please help me so I can use my watch with Google wear I've been asking in other forums for months. Thank so much!
Greetings ericrowley!

The Ticwatch 2 is not a Wear OS smartwatch. It uses a custom Ticwear OS. Use the TicWear Global app to connect to your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ion.global

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator