excellent customer support

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
mschinasi
Cash on hand: Locked

excellent customer support

Post by mschinasi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:07 am

I want to commend Mobvoi for its kind and excellent customer support. My Ticwatch Pro broke just a day or two after the one year warranty officially expired. This was a gift to me for a very special occasion that my 3 daughters chipped in together to buy for me. The order was placed just a few days before that occasion and I received it a little later. So it began to be used a few days after the purchase was made. When the watch broke the company took the warranty date from the day I began to wear the watch rather than the actual purchase date and they replaced it. The watch is very meaningful to me and the company looked at the matter in the most humane way. I am very thankful

no avatar
James3
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: excellent customer support

Post by James3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:08 am

Wow, my experience is the complete opposite. My Ticwatch Pro died after about 9 months, It will not charge or turn on. Mobvoi refuse to even consider my warranty because I purchased it from an E-bay seller and did not buy from one of their recommended sellers. I didn't know I has to. My watch was a birthday present from my wife and there is no way I can afford to buy another one. Things are very tough now.
A very sad and disappointing experience.