Warranty claim

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Post Reply
User avatar
Mobvoi
Site Admin
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:51 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Warranty claim

Post by Mobvoi » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:55 am

Please create a warranty ticket with below link based on your issue.
http://support.mobvoi.com/

no avatar
olelyon
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:22 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by olelyon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:29 am

Hi, I have tried to post a warranty claim but the photo that is required will not upload. What options do I as an alternative?

User avatar
Sabertooth.
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:02 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by Sabertooth. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:37 pm

olelyon wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:29 am
Hi, I have tried to post a warranty claim but the photo that is required will not upload. What options do I as an alternative?
Greetings olelyon!

You can send your image to support@mobvoi.com and reference the ticket number of your claim.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
klambi
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:24 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by klambi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:32 am

Hi,

Could you refer this ticket: 21399

Thanks!

no avatar
jedanielee
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:52 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by jedanielee » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:37 am

I've tried to submit a warranty claim by clicking the green button "Submit a Claim" on various web browsers to no avail. After I select "Amazon.com" from the dropdown, I enter in my Amazon account email and the order number, as directed. Then, clicking "Find Order" does nothing.

My TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE stopped working. I can't even get it turn on or charge. There is nothing on the screen. What shall I do?

User avatar
Sabertooth.
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:02 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:14 pm

jedanielee wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:37 am
I've tried to submit a warranty claim by clicking the green button "Submit a Claim" on various web browsers to no avail. After I select "Amazon.com" from the dropdown, I enter in my Amazon account email and the order number, as directed. Then, clicking "Find Order" does nothing.

My TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE stopped working. I can't even get it turn on or charge. There is nothing on the screen. What shall I do?
Greetings jedanielee!

Please use the Amazon system feedback to report your warranty issue. From the Order Details page select Ask Product Question and submit your details.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
vleeyap
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:50 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by vleeyap » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:51 am

Anyone tried returning the watch before? Understand that the lithium items are prohibited to ship to hongkong.

no avatar
jedanielee
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:52 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by jedanielee » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:56 pm

Sabertooth. wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:14 pm
jedanielee wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:37 am
I've tried to submit a warranty claim by clicking the green button "Submit a Claim" on various web browsers to no avail. After I select "Amazon.com" from the dropdown, I enter in my Amazon account email and the order number, as directed. Then, clicking "Find Order" does nothing.

My TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE stopped working. I can't even get it turn on or charge. There is nothing on the screen. What shall I do?
Greetings jedanielee!

Please use the Amazon system feedback to report your warranty issue. From the Order Details page select Ask Product Question and submit your details.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
I should have clicked "Save draft" - this is the 2nd time I am typing all this out...

So, it seems that the system does not like any symbols in the email field, except for @. Gmail allows for the + symbol for sorting purposes (name+amazon@gmail.com). After removing the +amazon, it worked.

To provide an update of the warranty process: I submitted my claim on 2019-11-11. After a bunch of ridiculous back-and-forth emailing (some that took Mobvoi 5 days to respond), Mobvoi approved the warranty claim today, 2019-11-26. However, in the instructions, they want me to send the watch via POSTAL mail to..., wait for it..., CHINA! :x

I've never mailed anything to China and I do not know the correct way to format the address. This is what they provided to me, on one line, no less:

"Room 901, 9th Floor, Tower A,New Zhongguan Shopping Center Office Building,No. 19 Zhongguancun street, Haidian district, Beijing,China Mobvoi 4008838390"

Has anyone sent anything to Mobvoi before?
Is this the correct address and zip code (40088838390)?
What is the correct format I need to use?

no avatar
john.junho.song
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:53 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty claim

Post by john.junho.song » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:07 am

I tried to turn the watch on but the watch does not turn on even if I charged the watch. Please send me a replacement for me and I would like to use it again. I charged with my friend's charger which works fine for his ticwatch pro, but my watch still did not work. Please replace it with a refurbished model or repair it for me.

Best Regards,

John and Amy
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.04.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.04.51 PM.png (403.44 KiB) Viewed 73 times

Post Reply