- Reset the watch normally using the steps below:
- Settings ->System ->About ->Disconnect & Reset
- In the Wear OS app on your phone, go to Settings > Device Settings > Watch Name > Unpair.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Connected devices > Bluetooth, tap the gear icon next to the watch, and touch Forget
- (Optional) In some rare cases, invalid cached data or corrupted data can cause issues. If you feel this may be an issue for you, you can reset the Wear OS and Mobvoi apps on your phone. This will return the app to a first run state and you will have to set it up again.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > All apps/App Info > Google Play services > Storage > Clear Cache, then Manage Space > Manage Wearable Storage > Clear Now.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > All apps > Wear OS > Storage > Clear Data.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > All apps > Mobvoi > Storage > Clear Data.
TicWatch Pro 4G