Sensors not working on pro 3

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
pauldowney85
Cash on hand: Locked

Sensors not working on pro 3

Post by pauldowney85 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Watch died during the night and since the morning, I have fully charged the watch but the battery on the second screen is show low battery. None of the sensors work, HR, SPO2. Factory reset has not fixed the issue. Please help

no avatar
slapshottechnology

Re: Sensors not working on pro 3

Post by slapshottechnology » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:49 am

Ever hear anything or get it working? I am desperate to get mine working again.

no avatar
nachoe

Post by nachoe » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:42 am

There is a way to make it work again, at least for some time, because they randomly disconnect again. You have to enter ship mode
This is a answer from Mobvoi
1. After wearing the watch again, do off-wrist calibration again (setting-> personalization -> calibration, last item)
2. If off-wrist calibration cannot be performed, restart the watch before performing calibration
3. If restarting off-wrist calibration also does not work, and then reset the watch

Long press the two buttons for 10 seconds, let go when the TicWatch logo appears on the watch, then use the function button (bottom right) to select Enter Ship Mode, and then press the Power button to confirm. At this time, the watch will turn off, and then press and hold the Power button to turn it on to see if it returns to normal.

Meanwhile, please kindly be reminded of the following waterproof condition of TicWatch Pro 3 GPS during use. You may find more details in the Product Safety Information.
Attachments
Mobvoi.png
Mobvoi.png (98.53 KiB) Viewed 510 times

no avatar
domingopablogc

Post by domingopablogc » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:30 pm

The same happens to me. I have done what puts the email to reset it in ship mode and it nota work. Can hoy help me?