Firmware update tic pods 2

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
dashmiruzeiri96
Cash on hand: Locked

Firmware update tic pods 2

Post by dashmiruzeiri96 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:06 pm

Hi , I am using tic pods 2 standard , i bought these headphones in August 2020 , during these month I did not receive firmware update , now the firmware version of my tic pods is V1041 , I would like to know is this the latest firmware version :roll: ?
Because often tic pods have battery issue ( the left headset often don't charge fully ) and usually does not pair with the smartphone at he first time :evil: ...

no avatar
Paulsimon74

Re: Firmware update tic pods 2

Post by Paulsimon74 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 pm

Likewise, I find the charging system a bit crazy, charge the pod, then the headsets, atm my right Ticpod is at 93% but my left Ticpod is at 3%????

@Mobvoi is they a newer firmware update past v1041 going to be available from you at some point, or has the support for Ticpods 2 stopped now?

Kind regards

no avatar
dashmiruzeiri96

Re: Aggiornamento firmware tic pod 2

Post by dashmiruzeiri96 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:56 pm

Paulsimon74 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 pm
Likewise, I find the charging system a bit crazy, charge the pod, then the headsets, atm my right Ticpod is at 93% but my left Ticpod is at 3%????

@Mobvoi is they a newer firmware update past v1041 going to be available from you at some point, or has the support for Ticpods 2 stopped now?

Kind regards
this happened to me once too, I think it is caused by an unsead contact between the brass pins and the headset, in fact I push the left headset rod slightly before closing the headsets container to make it better adhere to the brass contacts , since I do it I have not happened to find the left headset unloaded , I hope this will help you. :roll:
As far as the not complete charge of the left earbud is concerned I'm starting to think that this is caused by the normal process of unloading the lithium batteries they have and that if you don't use them for a few days starts to unload slowly, the pockets does not recharge it again so as not to create continuous cycles of charge and discharge, that could deteriorate the battery, this in fact happens often in smartphones, but this is my hypothesis, because the right earbud instead is always it is always loaded to the maximum, but it must be said that this is not the master earbud.
For updates I think there are little to hope for, in my opinion there will never be :( I understand that there have never been any and that @Mobvoi has abandoned these headphones to their fate, and I am really disappointed because they are good just fix these flaws with an update to make them perfect :evil: