Warranty Fail

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
dugless_84
Cash on hand: Locked

Warranty Fail

Post by dugless_84 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Hello ... Has anyone else been screwed around by Mobvoi and their lack of communication?
I had heard so many great thing about TicPods and so i purchased a pair and when they turned up the left ear had a crackle in it, i set up a warranty claim, got a postage print out sent to me, took it to the post office and it was not valid, sent several emails and no reply so i had to put through another warranty claim. This time the postage print did work. I posted it off and after a week i heard nothing back so i went to post office and they verified that they had signed for the parcel on the 1st of Feb. I have still got zero communication back from them despite the emails i have sent them.

so its been over 2 months since i purchased a set of ear buds that i havnt even got to use.

any help from anyone would be amazing

thank you

no avatar
stuartbparker
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Warranty Fail

Post by stuartbparker » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:54 pm

They are off for Chinese New Year (Called customer service today - 2/17/2021) not sure where the toll free number rings to but their Warranty is in China. I am so done with this company. They could be great but their lack of communication is abysmal