Battery issue with ticpods 2 pro

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
deatheater7255
Cash on hand: Locked

Battery issue with ticpods 2 pro

Post by deatheater7255 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:14 pm

I am using ticpods 2 pro for quite a few months. During calls i am getting a talktime of 2hours, even when listening to music. I have turned off aptx as well as voice commands. But still i am not able to get more than 2 hours. Is this happening to me or did i get a defective product?

no avatar
lwasser

Re: Battery issue with ticpods 2 pro

Post by lwasser » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:32 pm

I just got my Ticpods 2 Pro through Amazon and was pretty happy with them for a week or so. Then... no charging. The case was showing 100% charging but the pods themselves were showing red level of 8% charged. and that was right out of the case.

Not sure if the top of the case is not heavy enough to push the ticpods down on to the leads to charge? they don't seem to be sitting heavily on the leads so maybe not making good contact with the leads? I've checked to ensure the Right headset is in the right-hand receptacle and the Left headset is in the left-hand receptacle so all is good there. But not sure why all of a sudden no charge.

I even unplugged the cable and replugged it in. the case started to flash a bit then went to green mode a minute or two later

other problem is that I cannot seem to bluetooth connect them on my iPhone X - I also have a TicWatch and if the TicPods connect them the TicWatch disconnects. weird, eh? cannot explain it.

Hoping someone has a solution. I'm in Canada.

Lloyd
:(

no avatar
davwils61

Post by davwils61 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:13 am

Just got my latest tic podcast ANC now and the podcast proceeds to cut in and out. The right button is nice but cut in and out as well. I tried forgetting and rewriting worked but that didn’t help. Soon i find college-paper.org reviews. Currently running Pixel 3 Android 11. No issues with any other Bluetooth headsets.

no avatar
muhammadahmed2432

Post by muhammadahmed2432 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:52 am

The topic is about some battery issue that someone is facing for quite a long time now. If you are alos into something like that then i will also try for assignment help in Gold Coast so maybe we all can look forward to this as it was really good for me and them to try this out.