Syncing/Pairing Issue

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mattfel
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Syncing/Pairing Issue

Post by mattfel » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Doing every combination of "Network Settings Reset," factory reset on watch with and without clearing data, reinstalling companion app, putting devices on chargers, etc not work for me. I tried "Reset All Settings" on my phone and now it gets past the green check mark screen but then just resets and goes back to initial set up every time

EDIT: I tried setting a security passcode during setup and it successfully made it through the syncing process without restarting!

no avatar
shiningfish31

Post by shiningfish31 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:53 am

If you own an iPhone and one day it stuck in recovery mode, you can use the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix it. It is a professional free tool to help you enter or exit recovery mode of iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad or iPod. So as the best iPhone recovery mode software for Windows and Mac platform, you can use it to fix your iPhone. http://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html

no avatar
andrew_chewie

Post by andrew_chewie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:07 pm

So I've received my Ticwatch today and was trying to pair it with my iphone 5s (10.1.1) without any success.
All suggestions from this thread didn't helped. First couple or tries I've been able to see ticwatch in bluetooth devices list, but now it's not showing up at all no matter what I do.

Any ideas what can be done? any news/eta for fixes?

no avatar
Henri

Post by Henri » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Oreste wrote:I managed to sync with iPhone 6S+ iOS v10.1.1 by:

- Resetting all Settings in the iPhone
- Reinstalling the Ticwear
- Reset the watch to factory settings erasing all data.
Can confirm this fixed it for me, running on an iphone 5s. iOS 10.1.1. tried all the other troubleshoots to no prevail but when i simply reset all my settings on my phone it synced just fine.

no avatar
lagrealm

Post by lagrealm » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 am

Seemed like this issue hasn't really gone away since I last put on the watch.
It is still failing to pair with my phone.
Every time when I paired with the phone and watch, if the ticwatch goes out of battery, it will drops off the pairing as a whole.
Then when I have finally charged it up again, the app on the phone will register the device as "Restoring Connection" and never seemed to pair even though my WhatsApp messages still can receive notification on the watch.

I am not going to bother to fix this, because every time it involves me doing a factory reset each time.

Can someone give other pointers on how should I address this problem?

no avatar
jerryeight

Post by jerryeight » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:22 am

Hi,

Could you please include the following information when reporting an issue? Including the information allows us to answer questions more efficiently.

Phone Model:
Phone OS Version:
Ticwatch OS Version:

no avatar
aabhapure

Post by aabhapure » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 am

how to resolve this problem can anyone give detailed solution?

no avatar
sharky127

Post by sharky127 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

I've just had a replacement Galaxy S7 edge sent out and i can't pair it with my watch? I have tried doing a factory reset but now my watch is stuck at the QR code stage and i keep getting pairing timeout message on my phone saying 'Bluetooth phone connection error please restart the phone bluetooth and try pairing again?......i've tried doing this, restarting the phone and even updating the software version but without luck. Anyone got any ideas...even just to get me to be able to use the phone without having it paired to a phone?

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:28 am

Hi all,

Try the following steps to see if it works:

1. clear the BT list on your phone;

2. reboot your watch and your phone to pair again;

3.if still couldnt pair, reset your watch and quick swipe the watch screen 10 times before pairing page. Then, connect to a pass-free wifi and update watch to the latest version, pair again.

no avatar
dighnxl

Post by dighnxl » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:17 am

You can use TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery to solve various data loss problem, such as mistaken deletion,device lost, iOS upgrade failure, device lost or damage, password locked,system crash, jailbreak error, virus attack, improper operation, screen broken, factory reset, etc.
It is compatible to a wide range of iOS devices running the latest iOS 12, including iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPad 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPod touch 5, and more.
For more details, please visit: https://www.tuneskit.com/iphone-data-re ... r-win.html