Android System muting

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
romcarlos
Cash on hand: Locked

Android System muting

Post by romcarlos » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:41 pm

I tried searching for this but couldn't find an answer on the forum.

Is there a way to block the Android System notifications (Wifi networks available, etc.) from showing up on the watch? I tried it through the muting section in the menu, but couldn't find "Android System" as an option.

I have a ticwatch running Tic_4.4.0_intl, paired with a Samsung S5 mini running Android 5.1.1

no avatar
Dani

Re: Android System muting

Post by Dani » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:40 pm

romcarlos wrote:I tried searching for this but couldn't find an answer on the forum.

Is there a way to block the Android System notifications (Wifi networks available, etc.) from showing up on the watch? I tried it through the muting section in the menu, but couldn't find "Android System" as an option.

I have a ticwatch running Tic_4.4.0_intl, paired with a Samsung S5 mini running Android 5.1.1
I've done this by disabling "Network Notification: Notify whenever a public network is available" on the phone as opposed to doing it on the watch. What you're seen on you watch is just a notification from the phone.

no avatar
Mark94066

Post by Mark94066 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:18 am

Wouldn't it make sense to add an option on the watch (along with "clear" and "open on phone") that says, "stop future notifications like this" or something similar?

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Fri May 05, 2017 9:53 am

you'd better block the "Android system"notification on your phone. If your phone donnt pop up these notifications, neither the watch.