Phone ring silenced, watch keeps vibrating

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Viper
Cash on hand: Locked

Phone ring silenced, watch keeps vibrating

Post by Viper » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 am

Phone is set to loud (normal profile), call comes in, both phone and watch starts to ring. If I press the 'Vol down' on my phone, the ringtone (+vibration) is silenced (stopped), but watch keeps vibrating. Watch should be silenced as well.

no avatar
Candid

Re: Phone ring silenced, watch keeps vibrating

Post by Candid » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 pm

And when the phone is set to silence mode the watch should be automatically too. So, when I set my phone to silence mode I always have to do this for the watch too otherwise I will get sound notifications for e.g. new emails on the watch while th phone is only vibrating. Makes no sense to me that the watch is not following the status of the phone automatically.

We need tasker compatibility. With this it would be no problem to make all these things with some tasker tasks. So e.g. when my phone goes to silient mode because of a meeting entry in my calender the watch would be set to silent mode by tasker.

no avatar
baldSand

Re: Phone ring silenced, watch keeps vibrating

Post by baldSand » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:37 am

Bump.
Any updates on this? Tasker would be just perfect of course. But at least it'd be great to make Tic respect phone's silent mode. It should not be too hard.