Dialer App Trouble

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
natalieouche
Cash on hand: Locked

Dialer App Trouble

Post by natalieouche » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello! I recently recieved the TicWatch as a gift, and I love the design and almost everything about the watch! One problem though... I attempt to open up my dialer app and recieve this message "Unfotunately, Phone has stopped." I tried factory resetting and uninstalling the app on my phone, I have an iPhone 6 by the way, but it still won't work. I used a friends phone to call me and determine if I could receive calls, and I could. I also attempted to use Tico and see if she could work around the app, but it still does not work... Someone help me!

no avatar
luker

Re: Dialer App Trouble

Post by luker » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:40 am

Have you updated your phone version to the latest 4.4.2? It is supposed to improve IOS connectivity issues.

Please note that updating via Wifi is SLOW and you have to be patient in waiting for response, even for the steps in connecting to wifi,.

no avatar
Dana

Re: Dialer App Trouble

Post by Dana » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Just began using my new TIC watch. It has been quickly dropping or refusing to connect to bluetooth with my iphone 6S (ios10). I have repeatedly reset bluetooth, but the fix is short lived. Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, even when it is connected, there is a red message stating that phone calls over the watch aren't supported? It doesn't answer phone calls! I thought that was a basic function of a smart watch. Does the android implementation support phone calls ?