Tracking on my package has stopped

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
tron9000
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Tracking on my package has stopped

Post by tron9000 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:04 am

I don't know if anyone else has received their watch yet but I finally have today. I ordered mine on the 14th of December and it shipped on the 20th. I started following this thread around New year's because I had the same tracking issues you had. As of the 8th of this month my tracking information showed:
Transmitted customs information 2017-01-08 07:53 pm Hong Kong, HON
I'm guessing the tracking number they sent out is somewhat irrelevant to us. I had it shipped to Kansas so hopefully you all start receiving yours as well. Hope this helps all of you cope with the long wait.

no avatar
Sharpie

Post by Sharpie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:54 am

I finally received my package today, and again, don't trust the tracking number too much. Mine number still only shows the 'Transmitted customs information' in Hong Kong. Hopefully you guys get your watches soon too. I am in Portland, OR for reference.

no avatar
Anstds

Post by Anstds » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:09 pm

I don't know why they don't change the shipping method this really could be a deal breaker I bought so many things from china and came faster that this watch

Patience it's the only thing that customer service tell me everytime I ask them for an ETA.
Attachments
Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (53.62 KiB) Viewed 2553 times