Post by Anstds » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Really it does not work properly :/

So disappointed

no avatar
hmcguire
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Suspect NO GPS in T2

Post by hmcguire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Thank you. I still am unable to get the GPS to lock, but at least I see where it's supposed to go.

no avatar
Casinada

Post by Casinada » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 pm

I hope they fix the GPS problem soon. The map displayed on the phone is correct but the distance is wrong. It has to be something in the distance calculations. It is only some times. I have done plenty of Runs and Rides to verify the problem against my Garmin Edge 305 and my Samsung Galaxy S5 :(

no avatar
Anstds

Post by Anstds » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Same here :( , even I still use the fitness app and my phone to track my activity... so the gps of the watch it's useless right now.

no avatar
iSasFTW

Post by iSasFTW » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Casinada wrote:I hope they fix the GPS problem soon. The map displayed on the phone is correct but the distance is wrong. It has to be something in the distance calculations. It is only some times. I have done plenty of Runs and Rides to verify the problem against my Garmin Edge 305 and my Samsung Galaxy S5 :(
I think someone figured out that it had something to do with converting between imperial and metric units. (Or it could just be inaccurate)
I don't really use the fitness tracker part of the watch (apart from step goals) but it seems to be affecting a lot of people, so i hope they fix it.