brightness

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Molella87
Cash on hand: Locked

brightness

Post by Molella87 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:49 am

hello I see That you are always at work and released on a regular new firmware. Please enter multiple settings for brightness, Because in the night in ambient mode to a minimum is too bright. I think it would be helpful for everyone to have more brightness settings and have a setting with very low brightness,x it would be useful to save battery.

no avatar
Candid

Re: brightness

Post by Candid » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:33 pm

+1

no avatar
Dccameron

Post by Dccameron » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:05 pm

+1

no avatar
Molella87

Post by Molella87 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:48 pm

no avatar
Mousey

Post by Mousey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:36 am

+1

no avatar
bitflung

Post by bitflung » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:25 pm

+1

would be great to have a simple direct interface to set to the brightest settings too - it's hard when i'm outside with a dim brightness, i can't see the screen well enough to navigate the interface and adjust it! something like [press and hold the crown] to set to brightest settings would be great for this.

also, i'd like some interface in the companion app to set the brightness. any of the below examples would be helpful:
- have a slider to set the brightness; possibly from the notification shade itself?
- setup time based alarms to switch between user configured 'high' and 'low' settings
- have the phone detect 'activities' (android has a simple API to call for this) and set 'high' setting when [jogging, running, biking] any common outdoor activity not in a car; switch to 'low' setting when [idle, walking, driving] as these are likely in places with lower ambient light

maybe even make it accessible from tasker or similar automation apps? i would surely write some tasker scripts (and hey, even publish to the play store) to use provide a set of options for folks to use phone sensors to change the watch brightness.

no avatar
Martynstar

Post by Martynstar » Sat May 06, 2017 9:38 pm

If you triple press the crown the display goes to maximum for a short time, then goes back down again! Perfect for sunshine mode!

no avatar
allen

Post by allen » Sun May 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Martynstar wrote:If you triple press the crown the display goes to maximum for a short time, then goes back down again! Perfect for sunshine mode!
Great tip, THANK YOU!

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Mon May 08, 2017 7:32 am

Martynstar wrote:If you triple press the crown the display goes to maximum for a short time, then goes back down again! Perfect for sunshine mode!
Thanks for the tip!