Ticwatch 2 Screen Went white

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Anstds
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch 2 Screen Went white

Post by Anstds » Wed May 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi,

Just asking for your help, I Bought an ticwatch 2 like 5 months ago and today all of a sudden the screen went white I don't know what to do, so I've tried to press the crown for about 10 seconds to reset the watch but it does make the initial sound when you turn on the watch but the screen still stays white... so what can I do... today I left it in house waiting that the battery discharges.

Does exist another way to factory reset the watch without software, just like a hard reset because I really don't know why this issue came all of a sudden...

By the way sorry for my bad english, Have a nice day.

no avatar
JimStilwell

Re: Ticwatch 2 Screen Went white

Post by JimStilwell » Wed May 31, 2017 5:17 pm

Greetings!
For this issue you will need to open a warranty repair request. The LCD is no longer working on the watch. To start the repair process go to Support.ticwear.com - You may have to create a new account there (it may take time for the activation e-mail to come - if you have trouble getting this done please let us know). The site will ask you a couple of things. First will be Warranty, Choose the option the is applicable to your problem. Answer any questions accordingly

It will take a couple days for the information to be processed. When completed you will get more follow up instructions from our warranty group.

no avatar
Anstds

Re: Ticwatch 2 Screen Went white

Post by Anstds » Wed May 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Thank u Jim! I´ll proceed as you said :)

Have a nice day :D