can't find mobivoi store from watch anymore

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ssnyder
Cash on hand: Locked

can't find mobivoi store from watch anymore

Post by ssnyder » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:27 pm

I just got the watch yesterday....it came un-charged, so I charged it. Paired it with my phone, and launched the store from the watch, got that all set up on my phone, and now I can't find the icon to launch the store on the watch anymore. I can see the + sign when I change watch faces, and see new ones there, but that's the closest I can get on the watch.

I had to run through a number of updates on the watch - and now it thinks that it is up to date - using 4.6.0 (I thought 4.8.x was available now). Any ideas?

Also, any apps folks have found that work well? I did enable developer mode, and since Google Play Services is not installed, I can't run most of my apps that got sync'd, but I can install misc. watch faces available through the Play Store and load them successfully.

Thanks in advance.

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: can't find mobivoi store from watch anymore

Post by Gaby » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:43 am

Thanks for your feedback.

Please note that the standalone mobvoi store requires that your watch should be on 4.8.0 and above. It is suggested you update the watch and ticwear global firstly.

Please note that, Ticwatch has its own OS, not Android wear, it doesn't support some AW app even though you enable 1024 mode. Some apps can be downloaded, but couldn't work on the watch.