Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Sleep Tracking Survey

Post by Gaby » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:18 am

Dear all,

can you please spare us a few minutes to fill in the survey of Sleep Tracking?

Your opinions,advice and suggestions are extremely important to us.

We really appreciate it if you are willing to join us on the way to make Ticwatch better. Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MobvoiSleepTracking

no avatar
Kroll

Re: Sleep Tracking Survey

Post by Kroll » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:35 am

Regarding Ticwatch - it doesn't work long enough on a single battery charge and I put it on charging dock every night.
So please make some twicks to reduce power consumption first, then it will be ready to provide a sleep tracking.

no avatar
nobita0808

Post by nobita0808 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:47 am

Great. It should be perfect and popular for everyone to use.

no avatar
GordonHannan

Post by GordonHannan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:24 pm

I agree with Kroll, there'd have to be some sort of ultra low power mode or way to make it last longer to make sleep tracking worthwhile (I'm assuming this is the same case with the S&E models too).

no avatar
JimStilwell

Post by JimStilwell » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Greetings Guys,
This is slightly off topic, there is a power reserve mode on the watch that turns it into a basic clock if you are going to be in a situation where that may be useful for you. To Enable the mode Hold the power button (Crown) for a couple of seconds you will see a menu pop up and you can enable the option from there. It is the same to disable it. This will shut off notifications to the watch as well, but it can be handy at times.

no avatar
GordonHannan

Post by GordonHannan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the reminder of the power saving modes. Just a thought: Perhaps if the power reserve or wristband mode could be used during sleep tracking, this would be more useful. Maybe a modified version could be used? This would make it much more practical.

no avatar
aleifuu

Post by aleifuu » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Can TicWatch 2 record sleep data without it needing to be in sync with the phone all night or when BT / Wifi off on the watch ?

ie. the next day, when we wake up then the watch connects to phone ?

no avatar
graywoulf

Post by graywoulf » Thu May 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Come on Mobvoi. A sleep tracker is necessary for this watch. I do not understand why Mobvoi is not trying to keep up even a little bit with Android apps. If nothing else, at least give the Ticwear OS the capability of installing Android Wear OS apps if not just make the Ticwatch 2 an Android Wear OS watch altogether!!!! I love this watch but I am seriously disappointed in the lack of apps for it. Please make this watch the best that it could be... PLEASE.

no avatar
graywoulf

Post by graywoulf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm

I have to assume that Mobvoi and the Ticwatch community have abandoned the Ticwatch 2. In many threads in this forum many questions go unanswered by Mobvoi support or moderators. I never get any notifications of questions that have been answered. So sad, as I really like this watch but maybe it is time to sell it and find a brand that has better support and upgrades. As I said, so sad.

no avatar
pfief

Post by pfief » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Why is this so hard to do Mobvoi?