How do change size of the wristbands

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Djblkthunda
Cash on hand: Locked

How do change size of the wristbands

Post by Djblkthunda » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:31 pm

How do change the size of the onyx wristband or just change the wristband in general

no avatar
Dswerdloff5

Re: How do change size of the wristbands

Post by Dswerdloff5 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Need an answer to this also

no avatar
Candid

Post by Candid » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:23 pm

You got a screwdriver with the package and spare parts for the wristband. First you need to open the wristband, then remove one side from the watch (no tool needed, just press the two notches towards each other and you can remove it from the watch). Now you see the screws when you look on the inside of the wristband. In order to remove one of the limbs in order to make the wristband narrower you need to remove the screw of the limb you want to remove and the screw of the next limb. Then you can slide it out. In order to remove one of the screws you should first put the screwdriver very loose on the screw head, then turn it until the screwdriver locks into place, then push hard on the screwdrivers head and with the other hand turn the screwdriver to loosen/tighten the screw. This way I could loosen/tighten several screws easy and without scratching the wristband.

no avatar
Djblkthunda

Post by Djblkthunda » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks @candid i was trying to unscrew thoes latches

no avatar
ericjorg

Post by ericjorg » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:50 am

I am trying to remove the actual wristband which may make it easier to adjust the band. Do you know how to take the wristband off the watch?

Also, I only received one wristband, weren't we supposed to get two because of the stretch goal?

Thanks!

Eric

no avatar
bibet80

Post by bibet80 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am

ericjorg wrote:I am trying to remove the actual wristband which may make it easier to adjust the band. Do you know how to take the wristband off the watch?

Also, I only received one wristband, weren't we supposed to get two because of the stretch goal?

Thanks!

Eric

Yes, you should receive another black silicon band. To remove the wristband, there are quick release pins protuding out at the end of the band (2 per side), just pinch the pins towards each other using your finger nails and the band will be released from the watch.

no avatar
penguin_bubu

Post by penguin_bubu » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 am

Well, I was trying to unscrew. Instead of getting the screw off, The screwdriver tip twisted...~~>_<~~~. What should I do with my half finish work. Help! p.s. I am just a lady.

no avatar
penguin_bubu

Post by penguin_bubu » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:01 am

penguin_bubu wrote:Well, I was trying to unscrew. Instead of getting the screw off, The screwdriver tip twisted...~~>_<~~~. What should I do with my half finish work. Help! p.s. I am just a lady.

Well, after another hour trying everything. The screwdriver tip broke off, then have to use sand paper to rub back to the right size. Tried to unscrew a lot of places. Well, finally take off a set of four. Then use the spare new ones to assemble a set of three to replace. Thanks God, all done!

no avatar
adhillon

Post by adhillon » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:29 am

For the love of God i've been trying to take the screws out for the past 2 hours and it's not happening!

no avatar
johnson33

Post by johnson33 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Djblkthunda wrote:How do change the size of the onyx wristband or just change the wristband in general
Hello there,
I think you should try screwdriver.
Thanks