tic_4.14.0_intl deleted my watchface

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Eagle-Man
Cash on hand: Locked

tic_4.14.0_intl deleted my watchface

Post by Eagle-Man » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 am

I just installed Tic_4.14.0_intl on my TicWatch2 this morning and once the watch restarted, my watch face had been changed. Then, when I went to change it back, that watch face was gone. The watch face I was using was "Digital" from the Mobvoi "Watchface" store. I went back to the Watchface store to re-download it, and it did, but now the phone battery meter is missing. Anyone know what's going on with this?

no avatar
helhadid

Re: tic_4.14.0_intl deleted my watchface

Post by helhadid » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Same just happened to me. I wouldn't care of it weren't the Oceanic watch face. I was using it when I received the upgrade. Now it's gone. Even after a reset nothing improved.

Not only this was my favourite watch face, not it was also one of the built-in ones, so there's no chance of downloading it from the store. Very disappointed.

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:03 am

Hi,

I have raised the issue to the engineering team and we are investigating the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Jamie

no avatar
helhadid

Post by helhadid » Sun May 06, 2018 11:37 am

Hi Jamie,

We never got a clear answer to this. It seems that not one, but actually a few watch faces went missing after the latest update. They got deleted without our consent. Look, it's not a huge deal but don't just keep us in the dark here.

Last bumped by helhadid on Sun May 06, 2018 11:37 am.