Google Calendar on Ticwatch

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
neme
Cash on hand: Locked

Google Calendar on Ticwatch

Post by neme » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:45 am

I have got an Sony Z3 and wonder why my Ticwatch is not showing any calendar informations. I am using the Google calender with my main Google account. How does Ticwatch get calender informations from my phone ? I can assume, that it needs a standard app, since i am using a third party calender app on my phone and it isn't working. Please tell me which app you use and if it works?

no avatar
bibet80

Re: Google Calendar on Ticwatch

Post by bibet80 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:14 am

Hi, I'm using Sony Z5C with Sony stock calendar app. When connected to my phone, my watch is able to show the calendar appointments of the day, but only for the day (not yesterday, tomorrow, etc). If it's disconnected from my phone, nothing is shown in the calendar.

no avatar
TobiSF49

Post by TobiSF49 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and would like to have my notes and information from google calendar on the Ticwatch. How can this be done? Thanks!

EDIT: Now it works, if I have an calendar entry in my calendar on the phone it shows me this entry and it reminds me of the entry as well (which is the most important thing for me)

no avatar
jlynton

Post by jlynton » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:37 pm

As far as I can see there is no way to consult future appointments, this would be a nice feature.