Ticwear Global App no longer available on Play Store

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
helhadid
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwear Global App no longer available on Play Store

Post by helhadid » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:06 am

Hi Mobvoi!

I've noticed today that the companion app of Ticwatch 2 (Ticwear Global) no longer shows up in Google Play Store. Is there a new version coming? Any updates to Ticwatch 2 users or should we start tossing our $280 watches from the window?
Caller id no longer works with the latest Android, no updates for the past few years, the current companion drains the watch battery as long as it us connected, and now the app is no longer there!! need I say more? is that how you support your fans?

no avatar
ballerblocking01

Re: Ticwear Global App no longer available on Play Store

Post by ballerblocking01 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:09 pm

I've also noticed the same thing. Does anyone know if it will be added back?

As an app dev I know how difficult it can be to mange mobile apps but I think you should really consider adding the app back to the app store.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Re: Ticwear Global App no longer available on Play Store

Post by Sabertooth. » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:25 pm

ballerblocking01 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:09 pm
I've also noticed the same thing. Does anyone know if it will be added back?

As an app dev I know how difficult it can be to mange mobile apps but I think you should really consider adding the app back to the app store.
helhadid wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:06 am

Hi Mobvoi!

I've noticed today that the companion app of Ticwatch 2 (Ticwear Global) no longer shows up in Google Play Store. Is there a new version coming? Any updates to Ticwatch 2 users or should we start tossing our $280 watches from the window?
Caller id no longer works with the latest Android, no updates for the past few years, the current companion drains the watch battery as long as it us connected, and now the app is no longer there!! need I say more? is that how you support your fans?
Greetings!

This issue has been reported and I'll update you if there is any new information.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator