its not a smartwatch; it is just a digital watch like the ones in the1980's
false advertising

no avatar
krishnacnskp
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch GTX Bugs and Improvements

Post by krishnacnskp » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:51 am

Hey Atif and Team,

Are you guys even reading these posts? Felt like fooled by a renowned brand and it's all a scam. From false advertisement to faulty product to irritating bugs to what not. I can't even point a okay enough software feature in this watch.
Thank you for all the support dear Mobvoi team. You guys fooled an entire fan base of your brand. That's some real courage I would say.

Anyways, keep avoiding the feedbacks, keep the bugs and if possible introduce some new bugs on the time showing part so that we can throw this away instantly, keep up the good work!

Regards,
An early pre-ordered customer who followed the company since its inception but no more.

no avatar
mitko_dyakov

Post by mitko_dyakov » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:07 pm

Hi everyone! I'm using gtx about an year. I am having some problems about few weeks with Bluetooth connectivity. I Found out that when the watch is on my hand and activities bio scan, Bluetooth connectivity disappears immediately. When i take the watch off my hand and i put it next to the phone, the connection is restored. I also realized that the scope of the Bluetooth connection is very reduced. Please help! I'm from Bulgaria.

no avatar
mitko_dyakov

Post by mitko_dyakov » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:03 am

Hello! I have been using GTX for about a year. For about 2 weeks, however, problems with the Bluetooth connection began. I notice that when the clock is on the table next to the phone it connects without any problems. If I put it on my arm, though, it loses the connection. I notice that as soon as the bio data scanner is activated, it immediately loses the Bluetooth connection. I also notice that the range of the link is drastically reduced! The watch is used on Xiaomi POCO M3 PRO 5G. I'm asking for help! Thanks in advance!